xisto Community
AmandaB78

What Is A Chupacabra? Very Interesting.

I have this crazy radical friend of mine named Marco, Hes actually a very intelligent man from Columbia, a little crazy but intelligent. Anyhow he told me about Chupacabras awhile ago. He gave me the classic story that some lab experiment went wrong. They were breeding these experimental animals for a purpose I can't remember and somehow they escaped. Then they went around feeding on peoples livestocks. Kinda sounds like alot of things. Most people who say they have seen them say they look like a rat kangaroo with devil red eyes. Tons of proof on animals that just had there blood drained from the scull usually. Farmers from all over complain. More in South america and Peurto Rico, We really won't know for sure for awhile, maybe never. Kind of like bigfoot I guess. But I would't mind going on a trip to look for them. Would be fun research....or would it lol. Anyhow supprised to see Chupacabra as a topic. Fun stuff. Maybe someon will post about aliens. :ph34r:

I dont believe on this el chupacabra thing. I thinks its just like alien sightings in roswell. As i researched the internet, i found that the pictures they all telling about chuacabra which the images they'ved shown are not the same from other's pictures. And i found a website that a person has a chupacabra and he wanted it to breed with his dogs. He's saying that a chupacabra is like a dog with a combination of somekind of animal. I think this is not real maybe its an photoshop edited image.

As people hear about it, they believe it more, which makes some think its real when in fact its not. 

Whether or not it's real, there are some pretty freaky unexplained things these chupacabras purportedly do to animals and humans. If you can stomach it, here are photos of a human mutilation that doesn't look like anything done by another human.

Am I the only one who saw the episode of the X Files with the chupacabra. It wasn't that scarey but it made me think a little. Then I came back to reality. I doubt the chupacbra is real but it is a scary myth.

well it is a fake but it was a well designed fake i only can imagine how many sites posted that image.

that picture look fake, and it doesn't look like anything except those chinese masks. Look at the fangs!! they're so big and white, shouldn't it be like yellow with all its blood sucking organ eatting habits?

My opinion that looked like something painted by a kid... lol doesnt look weird :P wow, im soooo tired right now :huh: anyways, and the name of it sounds weird..chupa-what?!?!!! o.o loll =)

el chupacabra sure looks like it's made of rubber! I love conspiracies and mysteries but I don't know about this one. I'd rather believe in loch ness monster and big foot than el chupacabra! It kinda sounds like la cucaracha (cockroach right?) :huh:

I've seen this before. It is soooooooo Dumb! Anyone that still has a brain Knows that theres no such thing! It's like saying theres a man in the moon. lol! I'll bet someone just made it up to take people for a ride.

come on there is a man on the moon look at the face ^_^ i love that old tale everytime i look at the moon it looks like a face.

remember the face on mars how about that one:

Click her for man on mars

of course when they reshot that image (updated) wasn't there anymore, those martians are tricky.

El Chupacabra - Means "the goat sucker" in Spanish.Named because of the way it sucked all the blood from Puerto Rican goats, the Chupacabra has been leaving fear in its tracks for many years now.First spotted in Puerto Rico in 1994, the Chupacabra has since migrated off the island and has recently been spotted in many locations including South America as well as the US. Although it was named because of its choice of goat-blood as a meal, the Chupacabra has reportedly attacked and devoured the blood of a wide variety of animals including dogs and sheep. As far as we know, there have yet to be any human fatalities.Due to the distinct technique the strange animal has of killing its prey, it is very easy to tell if the Chupacabra was involved in an animals death. Animals are found with puncture wounds in their neck and most of their blood removed. Often, the victim's organs have disappeared even though the only wound is a small hole in the animal's neck. Reports of laser-like cuts on the victim's ears are also common.Although some people say they have seen the Chupacabra's tracks, in many cases there are no signs of blood or tracks around the dead animals.

Whoa...fake or not that picture was pretty creepy! I jumped back in my seat when I first scrolled down and saw the picture. XD That was a well done picture. I think that the chupacabra could indeed be real. There is certainly some evidence that proves that it could exist. But who really knows for sure? All I know is that if it is real I sure would never want to run into one.

QUOTE(AmandaB78 @ Sep 18 2005, 10:49 AM)

As people hear about it, they believe it more, which makes some think its real when in fact its not.

Whether or not it's real, there are some pretty freaky unexplained things these chupacabras purportedly do to animals and humans. If you can stomach it, here are photos of a human mutilation that doesn't look like anything done by another human.

O M G

you are freaken sick....

i have seen terrorist exicutions, toture etc.

but that by far was the sickist thing i have ever seen!!!!

I am going to have nightmares about that.... God that was bad

im sry i had to say something...., dont click that link unless you wanna be afraid to go to sleep tonight....

anyway this topic is kinda funny to me cause be and my dad have this dumb joke that my chiwahwa at midnight transforms into Chupacabra and swims down to cuba and eats sheep

she choose cuba because she is upset about the 1968 cubin missle crisis...

lol idk why i even shared that with u guys...

Anyways...

i renamber seeing on the news some farmer in mexico that showed the bit marks on his sheep and he claimed he heard them making noise late at night, and ran out to find his dead sheep.

These are just stupid supersitions that are about as real as the loc ness monster.

If you wanna see some wierd zoology that has a chance to be real check out the Megalania, it is basicly a giant komodo dragon (35 ft. long), the have bones of its but have yet to find a live one, although their are quite a few eyewitness reports they say it feed giant kangaroos and other now-extinct giant marsupials and species like the pygmy elephant

if you want a great website on cyptozoology http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

this is the best website for cryptids many which i believe have a chance to be real, expect for some of the ovious ones like nesse.

That website is only lacking, some whale looking one that they found bones off washed up on the shore.