xisto Community
AmandaB78

What Is A Chupacabra? Very Interesting.

chupacabraWhat Is A Chupacabra?

On Thursday, March 19th while driving on Hwy. 186 from Port Mansfield, Texas towards Raymondsville, Texas in the late afternoon with my wife, I saw what I first thought was an armadillo crossing the highway. It had a large head with pointed snout and larege ears. As we approached it became apparent it was no armadillo. I then thought it was a ciyote, however like none I had ever seen. The fur was black and its' head was large with big ears and a stocky chest. It weighed about 40 lbs. I estimated. This was the ugliest, mangy ciyote I have ever seen or some kind of hybrid. My wife agreed, saying, " That was no ciyote."

Mike Matheny

That thing looks really creepy! I do not think that it is real though..... even if it was real, how did the photographer be able to take the photo? This reminds me of the days when my friends and I thought ghosts, UFO's, and stuff were real. Everything is a mystery and I like it.

I've heard of the "chupacabra" a lot in videos mocking the Spanish fear...But I don't believe it's true. To me, it's more like "Bigfoot" or something like that. People have "seen" him but visions are nothing but illusions. You see what your mind wants you to see.

Never seen one but its always being advertised on the television as if it does actually exist. In truth I just think it may be some wild dog that attacks unsuspected animals or humans as they travel at night. But I guess there is no way to actually say this creature exists or not, just like people believe big foot exists xD Its just something you have your own faith and opinion on. Of course, I would hope a Chupacabra doesn't exist though as people say they feed among blood! ;A;

That thing is really funny, i ought to dress up in a costume like that n scare the family.........just joking.

A Chupacabra is a animal which was created artificially.The experiment was made in America. The problems started when the animal was liberated in the nature. The chupacabra feeds birds, hens, chicken, etc..The chupacabras moved from America to LatinAmerica where they are extremely hated.The farms start to puts nocturn guards because the treat was big.Suddenly the number and the attack of chupacabras started to decrease. Nobody Knows why...

You should check out the videos on Youtube.. of supposedly "real" chupacabras... they're kind of sad and hilarious at the same time :x i don't really think there are such things as chupacabras but its an amusing urban legend nonetheless.

Chupacabras are realWhat Is A Chupacabra?

chupacabras are real I have seen them down in mexico and they are scary one tried to kill me and anyway my friend is mexican and they are scary chupacabras are not nice they are scary and big and I would not go and hunt them and hi I'm Savannah Lesser age 13 and yes I have seen chupacabras and I have fun with all my friends and chupacabras are 4"10 ft and red eyes and gray with sharp spines or claws on its back so watch your back/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley2.Gif

-reply by Savannah