xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
finaldesign

Firefox Tricks To Boost Your Speed

Wow, this is very useful, since I use Firefox and a 56K connection. Yay, I can finally surf faster! Plus, this is more useful than those cache-using software that has been said to boost speed. Good job! I wish I knew enough to tweak stuff too, hehe... Thank you soooo much, kashvet! I get surfing boost from my dial-up, YAY! :)

Wow very nice! It really seems to work! A few of these setting were already like that. Im also using Faster Fox, a plug in, so im sure thats helping too :P

Thanks for the tips. Firefox has always been slower for me than IE. I'm going to give this a try once I get home. My main problem with firefox was it is slower on displaying images. That always irritated me. On Dail-up it can be a good thing though because it loads text quicker than IE. So I would just read the text while the images loaded. On IE it loads in a uniform fashion so it takes longer to display the site since it loads from the top down. And when it comes to a site with a lot of images it could take forever and a week for it to load on dail-up through IE. Plus the features in Firefox are far better than IE, I mean IE dosen't even have tabs. Although you can get tabs for IE if you use the msn toolbar...

I used this, seems like it helped alot. especially with using forums and everything. Overall speed was increased in browsing. thanks man helped alot! :)

Thanks a lot man! I had heard someone talking about this at school the other day but I had no idea what they were talking about. This really cleared things up :) Thanks again.

Nice and simple tutorial but can someone please tell me where to get good firefox. because Im using that Internet Explorer I start to hate it ;)

Nice and simple tutorial but can someone please tell me where to get good firefox. because Im using that Internet Explorer I start to hate it ;)

213424[/snapback]

Firefox Download

Also, thanks for all the tips everyone! I tried the first one plus the fasterfox and purgefox, both look to be working great ;)