xisto Community
Mistikpso

Whats ur favorie Game?

Mine are fun, i play alot1.BattleField1942-Finaldark19422.Halo Pc-Many names! lol3.Starcraft BroodWar-Finaldarkjon(leader of finaldark)4. Tom Clancys splinter cell pandora tommorow-Finaldark

1. Doom 3 PC2. Halo(pc/xbox) TIll halo two3. GTA 3 PC (till gta sa comes out)4. Gta vc ps25. C&C Renegade6. Xeno saga's for PS27. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic8. .Hack series9. Final Fantasy X-210. Crimson Skys: High Road to RevengeWell those are my top 10 games i can think of but i am playing a game called Disgea: Hour of Darkness

My most favorite games are Need For Speed Underground....i just love car racing...n m waiting for the second part to come out...Then there's Clive Barker's Undying,Unreal II:The AwakeningUnreal Tournament 2004Max Payne (this is a gr8 one...even the second part is gr8...the fall of Max payne).Dungeon Keeper Dungeon Keeper IIDoom 2004quite a list already...in fact i m a gaming guy...so here u hv my answerbye,mohit vohra

My favorite game right now is the newest Law and Order game (PC). It's of course based on the TV series and involves all of the elements you would expect : searching for evidence, interviesing witnesses, trying an offender in court, etc.

Rome: Total War such an absorbing game that oozes depth and is so good when you go to battle with an almighty force of over 10000 men, swweeeet and all in 3d fully rendered characters. Such an awesome game.