xisto Community
Mistikpso

Whats ur favorie Game?

The Sims 2 is cool too :) but i prefer the old one ... Magics!! XDIf you can still remember that :)... but sims 2 will be moreImproving than that.. can't wait for more expansion packto be out for The Sims 2 :D... I'm still looking for stuff for the Sims2 but i can't seem to find it other than TSR(The Sims Resource Website).. If you know wher to find it Please Pm me XDCounter Strike mostly now hard to play lol cause many pros are playing over the net xD even in the Cyber cafe here... they gotfast moves on the keyboard but good thing they're not like FPS Doug xD Boom Head shot! :D... In GTA:Sand Andreas.. ifOnly they can improve more.. like go shoppin and buy stuff...carrying the Shopping bag/paperbag could be more like real lifeand i hope GTA would improve more than the previous versionNeed for Speed Most wanted is like the old ones before Need for Speed underground but this one is much cooler than theold ones.. but i prefer Need for Speed Underground 2.. don't youthink?...

I like the SOCOM games on PS2, I bought SOCOM II three times because the disc broke 2 times :).On the PC I mostly play CS and UT2004 but Morrowind is also an awesome game. If my computer could handle it I would've gotten Oblivion... Oh well :)

Cool you played Counter Strike XD... so are you a pro in it? o.o.. cause many pro are on cs and btw... about SOCOM games what is the system like? like any other 3rd Person Shooting?or its different?... cause i haven't played it yet xD.. well i though of buying one but i decided not to xD instead i bought another game :)

Age of empires is a good game1. halo2-ownage2.grand theft auto3.medal of honor allied assult:spearheadIm more of a war gamer. i like the whole fighting thing, now i like all the flying jets and stuff. Its just awesomeBut currently i lost most of my Gaming systems and im stuck with my oldschool Nintendo 64but the awesome thing about that is i have perfect dark. THE BEST 64 GAME OUT THERE!!!

1/ Counter Strike Source (Hard to get along with but rewarding when you get good my server 83.142.54.109:28020) 2/ FIFA World Cup (As long as you play someone from own country runs well, but get laggy else, great graphics) 3/ Kal Online (free what more can you ask for, I am a student leech lol )

Wow... I feel so outta the loop. A bunch of those games I never even heard of, but now I'm going to have to look them up. I've never been a big gamer myself, but sometimes I find myself looking for something to do...One game that I too enjoy... probably too much, because I find I spend lots of time with it, is Dofus. The role play game. I just found out about it maybe 2 months ago, but now I pay for it and everything. I think it's fun anyway lol...

my favorie games are:
1.Phantasy star Online (PC/GCN)

2.Age of Empires II

3.Contraptions Return of the incredible machine

I love First person shooters like Rainbow Six 3, The origional counter strike without all the hacks, and Halo. Right now I'm into a game called MapleStory. Its a side scrolling 2-d game a mix of Zelda and Mario I believe. It doesn't seem like much but it is highly addictive. I also like an old time text based game called Star Kingdoms. I want to get into the guild wars game but I'm waiting to hear more about it. Its hard to flop down $50 dollars when you dont know if the game is good or not.

For me, its a tie between Planescape: torment and System shock 2. Then it would be Civilization 2, half life, red alert 2, and Zelda: ocarina of time. Good games never die, you know. Fancy, state of the art graphics are for suckers.

Hear is a list of all my favorite games (Well, Top 5 Anyway :) )

Halo2 (X-Box)

Street Fighter Alpha 3 (Arcade)

Final Fantasy VII (Playstation)

Rampage: World Tour (Arcade)

House of the Dead III (Arcade)