xisto Community
Mistikpso

Whats ur favorie Game?

Well my favo games are at the moment :1( Doom 32( SplinterCell2 Pandorra's tomorow3(NOLF 2 - No one lives forever 2Hope you like the games too.Let me know what you think of the games will ya ?

My personal game is Starcraft and Need for speed. Now i'm playing Prorally ... it's preaty good, but doesent compare with NFS. I like stratagy games, but i'm upset that they didn't make them like they used to. Now are all about graphics and tactics less.Well i'm hopping that in the near future they will make them good.:)Peace

Lets see...my favorite game would have to be any war game. So anything that you can shoot people with in a war setting is my cup of tea. I like the multiplayer aspects of it. IT is a good stress reliever too! Call of Duty series is a very good game.

My favourite games!top 5 list...........1. Counter-Strike 1.6 the best game ever :P 2. FarCry Wicked Graphics Amazing Water textures :D If you are thinking about buying FarCry here are the specifications(Minimum)Supported OS: Windows? 98SE/2000/XP (only)Processor: AMD Athlon? 1 GHz or Pentium? III 1 GHzRAM: 256 MBVideo Card: 64 MB DirectX? 9.0b-compatible graphics cardSound Card: DirectX? 9.0b-compatible PCI cardDirectX Version: DirectX 9.0b (included on disc)CD-ROM: 4x DVD or 16x CD-ROMHard Drive Space: 4 GBMultiplayer: Broadband with 64 Kbps upstream to play (512 Kbps upstream to host 8 players)(Recommended)Supported OS: Windows 98SE/2000/XP (only)Processor: AMD Athlon 2400-3000+ or Pentium 4 2-3 GHzRAM: 512-1024 MBVideo Card: 128 MB GeForce 4 128 MB to GeForce FX 5950; ATI Radeon 9500-9800 XTSound Card: Sound Blaster? Audigy? seriesDirectX Version: DirectX 9.0b (included on disc)CD-ROM: 8x-16x DVD or 32x CD-ROMHard Drive Space: 4 GBMultiplayer: Broadband with 64 Kbps upstream to play (512 Kbps upstream to host 8 players) NVIDIA? nForce? or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby? Digital Interactive Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio 3. Doom 3 Scary but cool best to play it with some1 it makes it less scary ;) If you are thinking about buying Doom 3 here are the specifications:(Minimum)3D Hardware Acceleration Card required - 100% DirectX 9.0B compatible 64 MB Hardware Accelerated video card and the latest drivers.Microsoft Windows 2000/XPPentium IV 1.5 GHz or Athlon XP 1500+ processor or higher8x Speed CD-ROM drive (1200KB/sec sustained transfer rate) and latest drivers2.2 GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 400 MB of windows swap file)100% DirectX 9.0B compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers100% windows 2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest driversDirectX 9.0B (included)(Multiplayer Requirements)Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supportedInternal play requires broadband connection and latest driversLAN play requires network interface card and latest drivers.(Supported Chips)ATI Radeon 8500ATI Radeon 9000ATI Radeon 9200ATI Radeon 9500ATI Radeon 9600ATI Radeon 9700ATI Radeon 9800All nVidia GeForce 3/Ti SeriesAll nVidia GeForce 4MX SeriesAll nVidia GeForce 4/Ti SeriesAll nVidia GeForce FX SeriesnVidia 68004. Battlefield Vietnamif you are thinking abotu buying battlefield vietnam here are the specifications needed to play the game.(minimum)operating system: Windows 98/2000/ME/XPProcessor: 933 MHzMemory: 256 MBHard Drive Space: 1.5 GBCD-DVD: 16 SpeedVideo Card: 64 MB Direct3DSound Card: DirectX 9.0B compatibleDirectX: Version 9.0BMultiplater: 1 CD Per PCNetwork: TCP/IP CompliantInternet: BroadbandInput: Keyboard, MouseRecommended Graphics Card: GeForce series from nVidia!5. Condition Zero

(in no particular order)1. Halo series - Love these games. REALLY got me into FPS games, and I am very good at Halo games. Also got me interested in PC gaming.2. Quake series - Very fun game, I love ripping people apart with rockets and the plasma gun is freakin awesome.3. Unreal series - Like the quake series, uber mindless fun.4. The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind - I am addicted to this game. I love makign many characters, doing the quests, collecting weapons, raiding towns. I even sacked balmora for the hell of it once. This game is an MMORPG without the MMO, would be beastly if it were online.5.Half Life - Engrossing story, amazing gameplay, and uber scary enemies make this game a gem.I have many more, I don't really consider any game my favorite, i just have favorites.

1. All Super Mario games! ;) 2. Battle realms3. Harry Potter 2 I'm obviously not a gaming kind of person...

I don't really have a favourite game...I have tons! ffs(especially 9, 10 and 11): the system is great in all the ff's and I really liked the battle and levelling up system on ff9 and the sphere grid on ff10. also ff10 had probably got the best graphics ever(apart from a a couple of game) and ff9 definitely has the best graphics for the ps1. All the ffs are great and i would play them again without thinking twice. 11 s great online play and I've already got 3 friends on there.Neverwinter Nights: I just love all those games, and I couldn't stop playing any of them for ages.Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic(1 and 2): They are seriously good games and I accidently played about 6 hours in a day, damn, I'm gonna complete it quickly... ;) You could say that I like all rpgs so I won't bother saying any of them. Except some like vagrant story...I like a lot of shooters like halo and halo2 and I also really like the Metal Gear Solid games. And one of the best I have ever played is most likely MechAssault, the first one was pretty good, the second one...well, it's just amazing.

My favourite game at the moment is C&C generals i have onlybeen payingit for about a week but i think it is great, before i got C&C generals my favourite games were roller coaster tycoon 3 GOLD and The Sims 2 i still like them two games but i think generals is much better :rolleyes: