xisto Community
Mistikpso

Whats ur favorie Game?

Some of my favorites are:1) Serious Sam (1 & 2)2) Return to Castle Wolfestein3) Unreal tournament4) Area 515) Alien vs Predator6) Rise of Nation7) Age of Mythology8) World of WarcraftI' can go on and keep adding more to it. But i enjoyed the above 8 titles a lot than rest. :)

Some of my favorites are:
1) Serious Sam (1 & 2)
2) Return to Castle Wolfestein
3) Unreal tournament
4) Area 51
5) Alien vs Predator
6) Rise of Nation
7) Age of Mythology
8) World of Warcraft

I' can go on and keep adding more to it. But i enjoyed the above 8 titles a lot than rest. :P

same with me minus Serious sam (both)
I also love the 1st Wolfenstein, even though I never could get past the big guy

Farcry 2 . Absolutely awesome game , great visually and in the storyline , non-stop action :P

Right now i am playing COD-4 but hitman is my all time favorite....and there are so many other games like desart storm,IGI and so many......but hitman was awesome. and i am looking for the game like hitman...dose any one have any clue.....

I'd say right now my favorite games (because I've been playing them recently) are:Civilization 4OblivionThe WitcherPrison Tycoon 4I love the prison tycoon series, but the second one was completely awful!

My most favourite game is Counter-strike 1.6. I've played it for years, online and ofline and i'm still playing it. And i think it will be my favourite for very long time

I personally prefer games with more of a plot, and player based decisions than things were you see how many things you can shoot (Though I won't say no to Halo 3)My top ten would have to be10: Fallout 39: The Orange Box 8: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: Addictive >>7: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time6: Final Fantasy IX5: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker4: Chrono Cross3: SMT: Persona 32: Final Fantasy VII1: SMT: Persona 4