xisto Community
Mistikpso

Whats ur favorie Game?

My favorite game is Civilization IV. You just get so much into the game. It becomes addicting and you just want to keep on playing it for the next few hours. Some shooters such as painkiller and grand theft auto are good too. But nothing compares to civ3

For the computer id have to sayHalf Life 2Counter Strike (w/e one i have lol)Diablo 2For Xbox id have to say:Need For Speed Most WantedFor Play station 2 id ahve to say:Socom 2Need for speed: any of them they are all goodGran Turismo 3 A-specMetal Gear Solid 4 or what ever the newest one...For Game Boy:Zelda 4 swordsTekan

There are just too many good games out there... so here are a couple of my ALL TIME top games:Holiday Island (bets sim city clone ever!! beats the original)Gothic (1 & 2)UT 2004Of course there so much more great games out there but I think those are my personal favorites at least today... if you ask me tomorrow the list might be completely different.

I used to game alot, wasting vast amounts of time, but I still game, and I still love it.Here are my top games:1. World of Warcraft (man, I just stopped playing that game!)2. Age of Empires III3. ANY Tycoon games (I just love those games! SO ADDICTIVE!)4. Halo 5. Zelda (Oh, man, a classic)I think that's all for now. :)

MY favourite games are:unrealtournament GOTY,Commandos - Strike force -Brothers in Arms -> all games :) --------->as FPS games.NFSpeed and GT4 - as car race games and PES5 as a football.:Pthese are the motives why i can?t left my computer alone lol

My Top 10 Favorite Games in order are: 1. StarCraft2. Rainbow Six Series3. Counter-Strike Series4. Age of Empires Series5. Goldeneye6. World of Warcraft7. Halo8. Half-Life Series9. Unreal Tournament Series10. F.E.A.R.

My favorite games are runescape i love to use full blacks and i hate newbs the best clan on ther is D A they is da pimps of every one and we pk every once in a while we need to get more people if you want to join hit me up and i will tell you i was just kidding im not that high of a levl jsut like level 31 but that account just got stolen some fruit died and got butt hurt and stole my accoutn i had full rune and rings or dwelling and crap lke that i could fish lobbies and mine ess like nothing i want to talk to some1 who isnt a newbie at that game and can acctually play i dont like NOOBS THEY SUCK we will kill you our clan has like 6 or 7 runescape members but the who clan has like 80 or 85 people i havent been on in a while but riends level it up or lose my stuff they like to go to the gay cows but i kill barbarians the people who play mainly come from my schoo and we even have some gurls so girls (if your out there) dont be afraid to play with us come to world 56 thats where our clan is usually located and i cant give out any names right now

Edited by Volcom (see edit history)

i am currently playing this game thang (thang.ongameport.com) its a free MMORPG that is the best free game you will find with good graphics and is addicting if u get past level 15 (easy) im currently level (99) not so easy. its a good way to waste time and have fun. go check out the game and if you ever start playin my character name is (shamama) so look for me and ill help you :)

At last I found a challenging and debateable thread to answer. My favourite game is Age of Empires 2. I feel I must also say why this microsoft product is my all time favourite. This game demands strategical moves, also brave play moves on part of the player. In other games we might find one or the other component but surely not all the components of the age of empires 2 content.At last I found a challenging and debateable thread to answer. My favourite game is Age of Empires 2. I feel I must also say why this microsoft product is my all time favourite. This game demands strategical moves, also brave play moves on part of the player. In other games we might find one or the other component but surely not all the components of the age of empires 2 content.

My all time favorites would have to be GTA (the original), Swords and Serpents (NES), and Morrowind. Now I"m totally hooked on the newly released Oblivion game by Elderscrolls. It's completely open ended with loads of things to do... Best RPG out there, although it's single player, it's far more entertaining than WoW imo :).