xisto Community
Mistikpso

Whats ur favorie Game?

Most Immensus Games Created:1. Legend of Zelda: The WIndwaker Has to one of the most epic games, lasts ages if u want to carry on after u finish, simple but pleasing graphics, nice controls2. World of Warcraft Wasted so much of my life playing this - what an enjoyable experience!!! (helps to have ppl u know playing too)3. Farcry What a beast4. Age of Empires II Unfortunately it broke for me :angry:

my new favorite game is by far Wolrd of Warcraft. I played at launch and I loved it, took a break and came back just recently and Imust say it's just as fun as it was back then.My old favorite would of been Swords and Serpents for NES, and the newly released Oblivion :lol:.

i really like many games. But a series of games i really like are the smackdwon vs raw series. The 2006 version was really good and had some very good gameplay. All i can say is i cant wait until the 2007 version come sout because it looks amazing. Another game i really like is gta san andreas. The game was amazing and very fun to play. I also really like gta vice city. I would probally say they where both just as good.

I'm not sure if I can narrow it down to one favorite game, I have lots of them! I like Grand Theft Auto: Vice City because it involves guns, killing, drugs, and a great storyling. Lol, I also enjoy just about every wrestling game except the Backyard Wrestling and Legends of Wrestling. Now if I go back to the old school systems, I still have a few favorites from them. I liked Super Mario for the Super Nintendo and Mario 64 for the Nintendo 64. All the Donkey Kong games for the Super Nintendo were superb as were the Zelda games.Zelda games are awesome! My favorite is The Ocarnia of Time. It had an excellent storyline with lots of side missions and a kick **bottom** appearance for Link. Majora's Mask wasnt to appealing to me, I am still on the last temple and stuck. >_< I even have the strategy guide for it. Lol. The Zelda game for the Super Nintendo, forgot name. It was also great, it was some-what easy but excellent. So here's probaly what I would narrow the games down for the main systems I own.Super Nintendo - Super MarioNintendo 64 - Zelda: The Ocarnia of TimePlaystation 2 - Smackdown vs. Raw 2006

I've played many games and so far the ones I like best are:Shattered Galaxy - this is an MMORTS game. One of the first online RTS game. It's great fun and required skill and teamwork if you want to be the best.Guild Wars - current game I'm playing. Love it because of the skill and teamwork element again.Arcanum - don't know if I'd spelt it correctly. This is a really old RPG game. It's set in a world where technology and magic co-exist. Really nice game.

Three Top favourite games that i like isFirst - Final Fantasy VII - I like The Story line.. although its on PS1 and the Graphic is kinda bit bad but still it is the best Final Fantasy game ever on Ps1... This is also better than Final Fantasy X.If you're a lazy type of person, you won't even finish it.. so i suggest you not to be lazy when playing this game! You also need many Trainings in this game too. Final Fantasy is an RPG Type Game(RPG -Role Playing Game)Second - Kingdom Hearts II - This one is getting better than first although the Kingdom Hearts's story is much longer than the Kingdom Hearts 2 story but Kingdom Hearts 2 have the better storyline than first but the first one have more sentimental part than first one and Kingdom Hearts 2's Graphic is improving than the first one.This is also an RPG Game.Third - Final Fantasy VII:Dirge of Cerberus(Vincent Valentine) - This consist the Continue of Final Fantasy VII.. It tooks place after the battle between Cloud's Party Against Sephiroth... You will see the movie after the fight on Final Fantasy VII:Dirge of Cerberus...This game is an FPS Type game mixed with RPG...(FPS - First Person Shooter)... The story of the game is also about the Shinra(New Enemies) and also about Vincent Valentine's Story....Thats all i three top favourite game that i like for now.. :)... i will post more if i hav more... I recommended you to try this game out.

My favourite games are:World of Warcraft : It's a whole world of warlocks, magic etc It's the greatest network game ever. But you must pay every month in order to play. It's truley fantastic from completing quests with the help of players that you meet in the game. I finished it twice and I never get bored of it. For more information: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/
The sims 2: It's a people simulation game in whole 3D effects and fantastic graphics. You start by drawing the caracter you want and then you build the house of your dreams and you live your life JUST LIKE THE REAL WORLD. No difference. For more information: https://www.thesims.com/
And there are lot more Like: Generals,Counter strike, Gta San Andreas, Need for Speed most wanted, MDK 2,.. And lot more