xisto Community
chief91

Worst Game Of All Time wats the baddest game of all time

Personally, the greatest disappoint I had come across was the PS2 title "Rise to Honor." Although this happened before I had discovered professional reviews, I had high hopes for this game since the thought of controlling Jet Li seemed to be a slick experience. But on the day I popped in the disc, I discovered you never really got to try out his simulated moves. All you had to do was swing and toggle the analog stick in random directions to cheaply pull off his maneuvers, which gets a bit repetitive and redundant as you continue on with the dopey narrative. What I'm saying is it would have been better, much better if crafted in the right hands. It may not be the worst I've played, but the disappointment factor really gives into my negative response a lot more than it should. But I really shouldn't complain, since I have not the skill to construct a game or do any better. It is just an opinion.

Star Wars: Rebel Assault 2 (PSone and PC) was pretty terrible - it had some funky footage, but I swear the gameplay was... well... :)

hey! that game was integral to my youth (not really, but i had a bunch of fun playing it.) It was either Rebel assault 1 or 2. (we're talking about that one that starts off in the ship shooting tie fighters with the mouse cursor and stuff (which is pretty much every star wars game)). I think i only beat it once, kept getting stuck on the speeder bike level. My point is, I didnt think it was that bad, then again i was like 5 years old...

I think the worst game of all time is superman for the nintendo 64 it was so stupid u had to fly around these rings in the first mission which made no sense the game itself was poorly done the powers were the only good thing and the story made no sense wat so ever so tell me wat u think is the worst game of all time and why

ha i read that in Game Informer =P

CRAZY TAXI!

I LOVE that game. the whole point is to have fun going crazy. with the playstation portable port (crazy taxi: fare wars) you could listen to your own .mp3s while driving on the Crazy taxi 1 and 2 courses. AWESOME

Zelda the windwaker...destroyed the zelda franchiseEver since they made zelda cartoony its sucked. And everybody lets talk to the magic rock instead of a magic fairy.

I thought the cel shading was amazing, and i was/am a major fan of the sequel to the windwaker, the phantom hourglass. but nothing is as good ocarina of time. absoluetly nothing.
btw, if you are talking to a magic rock instead of a fairy.... does it really matter?

I would say that all of the Pokemon games for the Gameboy were a disaster. They were very boring. They also had a really dumb storyline. The graphics were horrible (even for the Gameboy). They were without a doubt the worse games ever made.

pokemon was/still is one of the top game sellers of all time. i personally loved the originals and the story line was supposed to be the way it was... how else do you describe catching monsters and battleing?

Katamari Damacy~A Game Were There Are Crappy 3d Graphix You Are A I Dont know What And You Rool Up Random Stuff To Make Big Balls Lol Oh And Your Prince Friend Is A Male Stripper

^^^thats how japanese games are... and they are badass
The worst game EVER that i have played would be...how about sonic 3d? for sega genesis. taht game was SOOO bad it was a isometric sidescroller that said it was in 3d.... dumb illutions

Im sorry but I would have to disagree with crazy taxi being the worst. Even though the game feels like a demo, it really is fun for a couple of hours. I mainly disagree with it being the worst game, Im not saying that its a good game. It is fun for like 1 hours but then it just isnt fun anymore, but still it does not make it the worst game of all time in my opinion.I would have to vote for the superman64 game also, I rented it and was extremely dissapointed. It was a really really awful game. pointless and no fun.I also agree with zelda the windwaker being the most awful zelda game ever. It really ruined the zelda franchise. I reamember there being some awesome screenshots of what could be the zelda game, and in the end we got this awful cartoon character game. Even mario on the gamecube was bad, everything in the gamecube was really really awful except smash bros and the controller.

I think that the Eye Toy: Play for the PlayStation 2 was a bit pointless.
YAY, let's wash the screen huh.gif

It was the dumbest idea ever...

In my opinion that game was very very fun classic!!

The worst game? Home Alone on playstation 2! bad graphics, bad sound, stupid storyline, no replay-value, done in 20 minutes, sucking gameplay...Look on youtube or read the review on Gamespot or ign

The worst game ever is, and always will be. ET. The extra terrestial. It makes even the second worst game ever look the best game ever.It was so bad that there is millions of unsold copies of the game buried in a landfill in New Mexico.-reply by Stewie

If you think you have bad games then you should try STAR WARS The CLONE WARS. Worst graphics for the ps2 ever, if you are a jedi, you die with one shot (they are shooting at you like mad) , corny missions, ex. "find a jedi and kill him" <imposible to kill>, and tunnels you fly down for literaly minuets.-reply by Diablo II lover

whoa whoa whoa

Worst Game Of All Time

Replying to Steve now I know zelda's a great game and all but whoa buddy it's the best game for nintendo? YEA RIGHT MAN! Mario kills zelda hands down!

-reply by rubikscube

It is fun for like 1 hours

1 Hours? :D

Anyway, I dunno, there are so many bad games out there. Usually it's all your opinion, though there are games that really are BAD. If you're talking about most overrated, I'd have to say Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Final Fantasy 7 are the worst. They weren't BAD games, but Nintendo Power put that Zelda game as #1 Nintendo game of all time, in my opinion it wasn't even the best in it's series, let alone of ALL Nintendo games. And I've heard many people call Final Fantasy 7 the best game of all time, but I can think of a handful of RPGs that were better, let alone ALL games. BUT when you say bad you usually don't mean overrated, you usually mean just plain bad, in that case, here's a good competitor for that:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It's a video of some guy from Gamespot playing a game called Big Rigs, which got a one by the way. :D

In my opinion the worst game that i've ever play'd would be the first donkeykong game for the super nintendo. The game works so slow because donkey kong walked like 10 feet an hour lol. Well, their you go i got the game for my hacked psp snes emulator and i was like, yes! Got to the game and was totally bummed. Sucks.Prophet.

ZELDA Wind Waker was awesome! Who cares about the graphics (I thing they were nice), The gameplay was Great! I mean incredible! The controls were nicely done, there was so much to do, over 40 islands to explore! There were nice weapons, and fun dungeons!

wrost game ever? juiced i never played a game so fake ever like you drive an RWD and you steer it goes and crashes with the wall and the 4WD feels like a FWD and a FWD is too fake when acelerating its realy the wrost game i seen it dosent even have an story line since that would make the game atleast be anything but it looks like if the game's handlings ware done by a noob not realy expected from THQ and the grafics are just too bad so clearly this wins the match :D