xisto Community
chief91

Worst Game Of All Time wats the baddest game of all time

I would say that all of the Pokemon games for the Gameboy were a disaster. They were very boring. They also had a really dumb storyline. The graphics were horrible (even for the Gameboy). They were without a doubt the worse games ever made.

I used to love the Pokemon games with a passion, but as they came out with new ones, which were basically nothing but the exact same thing, spruced up and changed a bit, the interest was just lost.
I mean come on, really. What's the difference between Pokemon Blue and Pokemon Sapphire, other than the graphics, and world itself?

The worst game I would consider would be this Pokemon Snapshot game which came out for Nintendo 64 long time ago. Basically, the purpose of the game is to take photos of Pokemon, and thats about it. What a waste of a good $30?

I'd have to say that the worst game ever has to be...Zelda the Windthingy for Gamecube. It felt too cartoony and a lot different than the other games. Sadly, I've never beat teh other ones because I've never more than rented them. I liked the "adultish"ness of the characters in the games released for teh Nintendo 64.

the worst game of al time is oblivion for the xbox 360,i usually embrace many games and respect them as i play them but oblivion is just utterly discusting

gameplay is poor and treachorus to the 360 this is the sort of rpg rubbish that you hold a grudge against.

its just cheese in its most reliable form it ruines the fantasy genre and the designers should be shot brought back to life and shot repeatedly again

if i had a choice this would be the worst game ever made.

Universal Studios on the Gamecube IS the worst game ever. I got it with my GC when I bought it, and it consists of about 5 very lame mini-games ... thats it! Oh, and you get pestered by Woody Woodpecker every 2 seconds. The only selling point is the name. I would go as far to say the box is more valuable than the disc.

Big Rigs over the Road.The game is so awful gamespot gave it a 1. It's so buggy and stupid! You drive a truck and when you turn it there's no feeling of the car moving, just the camera changes. You go through the buildings (yuck) instead of crashing into them and basically, the game is not challenging at all.Whoever buys it thinking is good will have every right to ask their money back.

I don't c y u think oblivion isn that bad. Personally its my favorite game. My least favorite game would have to be Might and Magic essentials or elements for the 360. It was a horrible game that I would have much rather played pac-man. 

-reply by kealmcking

TECHNICALLY, the worst game of all time is E.T. For the Atari 2600. They had so many unsold copies, that they buried it in a landfill in El Paso, Texas. It was so bad, that the year it came out, was the year atari lost 500 million dollars, and went bankrupt.

-reply by ataira