xisto Community
chief91

Worst Game Of All Time wats the baddest game of all time

The worst game....Megaman Legends. (PS1)I'm sorry...but that game sucked. Horrible graphics, stupid story line, and addictive. Also I haven't beat it yet. (Still stuck on finally level.) I put it in my collection somewhere and let it collect dust; just what it deserves. Screw you Capcom.

Runescape. 5 bucks a month for... the worst 3d graphics I have ever seen in a for pay game... A whole bunch of pointless skills... and a horrible combat system. If the paid version was for free, that would be pretty ok. That, and it all gets boring after a week or so.Moon Tycoon was pretty bad (I only played the trial). and then Sim City GBA. It's almost impossible to play on the GBA. V-rally for the GBC was also pretty weak. It's just racing an almost curve free environment and the it seems like your not moving at all- and there was no music in the race. And there was this sim game where you had to raise guys alled "norms". I think it was called Creatures.

My vote for worst game ever would have to go to robot wars for the Playstation two.I bought the game one day because i was really bored and had money, i really REALLY wish i hadn't done it.Terrible gameplay, terrible depth and absolutely terrible commentary made this one of the most horrific gaming experience ever.

My worst game would be the first Thomb raider for PC in poor 3D. You dont know what to do, the story make no sence, very bad graphic. And much more things that I dont like!

So my worst game would be Thomb Raider[/color]

>> The first thomb raider for pc

Pretty much anything by those jackasses at Simon & Schuster. Im sick of companies making shoddy games based on the assumption that atleast some will sell. God forbid we live in a society where people try to be PROUD of what theyve accomplished. Theres a real sense of dignity that comes with feeling neccessary. Try for once, *BLEEP*s!

When i think of the worst game ever, the first game that comes to my mind is Lester the Unlikely for SNES. I mean even the title of the game sounds boring. I just remember you are lester and you get to run around in some sort of side scrolling adventure type of game and there was some jungle lady on the cover. Waste of money to buy haha (not that I would buy a game like this :( )

The worst game in my opinion is: Grand Theft Auto 2 for PC. I recently bought it because I have Grand Theft Auto 3 and San Andreas, so I was looking for something different. Man, I am glad I didn't buy it when it first came out. Grand Theft Auto 3 is loads better! In the second one, the graphics are choppy, sound is complete crap, and the general gameplay stinks. I love the series as a whole....just not Grand Theft Auto 2.

i think ghost recon on Pc is really terrible, The guy with the gun moves like a tortoise , I did not like that game a bit, my friend gave it to me . Both of its 2 bad 1 part are bad, i hate this game, any one here disliking ghost recon.

for me i dont play many games haha, im always to busy building websites/heping people out, but i dont know if it is because i do not understand it or i just dont like the graphics on it too much but there was this one game my grandma bought me for my 14th b-day, and it is called Katamari Damacy i think it was because the game was just completley stupid and the graphics sucked! but it could be many other things, i played it for 10 minutes then gave it to my sister it sixked so bad (and i dont normally give things to my sister)

The worest game i could come up with is Dragonball Z all the series. You see on comericals and sites, says its the best game and you thought to your self it is. And went to go buy, and played for few minutes, its totally sucks. Wish you wouldn't buy it. My game stop working after an hour or 2. Just waste money. I even called the number and didn't even help. So i just threw it away, and never saw it since.

The worst game for me was Maple Story , it had oversize monsters that you had to killed and since it was 2d it was less interesting. I aslo didnt like gunbound, i dont have a reason for not liking it though. maybe because it boreds me. i also mocked pangya alot . Runescape , self explantory

i think the worst game was pokemon snap for n64. so many people where pre ordering and buying it. It was so bad you could find it preowned the same day or the day after it was released. I think it was a real disapointment to all the pokemon fans. When i played it myself i was really disapointed. But then with their next games they improved them greatly so i guess they learned from their first mistake.

And The Nominees For Worst Game Ever On Any Console Are..Katamari Damacy~A Game Were There Are Crappy 3d Graphix You Are A I Dont know What And You Rool Up Random Stuff To Make Big Balls Lol Oh And Your Prince Friend Is A Male StripperAmerican Idol~Oh My Gawd! Boiring Game Ever! You Just Create A Character And Hit The X Triangle Square And O Buttons! When They Come Into Play And You Hae To Sing Gay Songs!And The Final NomineeState Of Emergency~You Are A Gangster Fat Guy [ A Copy From Biggie!] And You Go Around Shotting Cops Yea Ok Thumbs DownAnd The Winnerrrr Isss!................All Of Tjose Games Yayyyy

World of Warcraft! Not because the graphics or gameplay are bad, just because it's so damn addiciting and you keep on spending money on it, not fun, total blow for your personal life, never touching it again! <_<