xisto Community
OpaQue

Holy ****! What The Hell Is Going On!

WOW! I just dropped in this forum.. more than 2250 REPLIES.. ALL SIGS!! Seriously, I am a noob at graphics and now everywhere I see, its all SIGS! Man, I m going to have a new sickness.. umm.. sigsickness.Anyway, You guys seem to be having a lot of fun. Carry on :lol: Just a thought, Do you want me to dedicated a domain for this ? And make it a wider idea and also give a good name or something. Any suggestions, which can help to increase the awareness of this SIG MANIA .. most welcome -_-

Advertise sigs. Yah, that's it. And Opa! I'm ashamed in you! You know you can't cuss in Xisto! There are kids here. You should be ashamed!EDIT: Yah, you should make a seperate site for this, running on the same forum scripts ofcourse. And let the graphic crew moderate it, and the leaders admin it. It'd be awsome.

Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

same sentiments here (on the sickness part). :P but it is only because i am on dialup and i can't wait for the sigs to load to appreciate them at all. that is why i haven't reacted/replied to any of the sig threads. -_-a separate server with a separate domain for the sigcraze is a good idea. -_- oh, there is my domain name suggestion: SIGCRAZE :lol:

Maybe a subdomain for the graphics crew, or a gallery for showcasing sigs or something. Oh and tutorials and brushes and renders.

Subdomain would be nice, redirect people to that when they click on "Xisto Graphics", and still be able to give out hosting credit for posts, cause some people are most active in the "Xisto graphics" section.

LOL @ this topic. OpaQue, you're hilarious. -_-Anyway, hrm...a domain...not sure. I mean, yeah, it'd definitely be cool to have a place specifically for graphics, but would that interfere with the traffic coming to T17? And what about credits? That's one of the problems we had with IPBG, right?And god knows I never leave the graphics forums, so I feel I might be neglecting T17 a bit if it moved.Not sure. It's your call. If you do go through with it, we should all think of really sweet names for it first. -_-I can't think of any at the moment. X.xBut don't do sigcraze. Sounds cheesy, and we're not limited to just sigs.(Hey OpaQue, you should do sigging too. :lol:)

I say leave it to these forums, I like this how it is. We don't want other people who aren't apart of the gfx team to feel left out -_-

174104[/snapback]

Don't think he meant just the crew...more the graphics section in general. I think.

Dude, OpaQue, wanna know why this forum gets so many replies? Look at Brooks' post count. Then, read ANY random threads in the graphics forum. You'll see that he has about 2 - 20 replies in each thread.That should answer the question of this thread. -_-

Notice from Johnny:
Up yours Nguyen. :P

Blame Johnny, Opaque!  It's his fault!  -_-

174254[/snapback]

Oh, well, I wouldn't say tha--........................................

*sprint*

i know the graphic section is kinda big... but to dedicate a domain to it is a bit to much i think, just leave it as it is, its working fine atm.so anyone is with me chasing Johnny? i was thinking about torches and stuff, just for the dramatic effect -_-

i know the graphic section is kinda big... but to dedicate a domain to it is a bit to much i think

Yeah, give it it's own domain, then the people who have no interest in sigs or battles or any of that stuff don't have to wade through pages of threads on 'view new posts' just to find something worth reading. -_-

Yeah, if you look at the latest topics list, a ton of them are sig related. I think in this section it tends to be many topics, but fewer posts per topic, as it's mainly about commenting on one particular sig. Whether it should be totally separate or not is another thing though.