xisto Community
psychiccyberfreak

What's Your Favorite Flavor Of Axe?

what's your favorite flavor of axe?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i never quiet like axe at all, all the smells i think are a bit to strong, that if you put them on you will olmost chocking of the smell as it goes in your mouth... but i think fhoenix is the best.

I really don't care about the smell when it smells good. Am i right for if it smells good who cares what flazor it is.But if i have to pick the regular one. A flavor i would say lol. I also enjoy the phoenix flavor to. So thats all i have to say.

I have to admit.. phoenix has made me weak in the knees since it was first introduced. And what is even more strange is that I have not ever gotten sick of it, no matter how many ex-lovers or enemies have worn it or how many times it has happened to be in the same place at the time a horrible stomach flu, which ALWAYS makes me sick of anything.

Well, since I have only ever used Kilo, I can't really say anything else.Best.Deodorant.Ever.Sept, I watched the Axe commercials, and it made me hate them, damn liars -_-

Ugh, I never get the right kind...Tsunami was too fruity, Phoenix wasn't that great, and Kilo's like...girly. I'd say my fave's Orion, but I haven't tried anything other than those four. -_-

I've tryed Phoenix, Essence, Kilo, and I believe Apollo. Of all I think Essence is the best. I'm using that currently. I wouldn't exactaly call it a "Flavor" btw. Flavor would be to taste buds, more of a "Scent".P.S. Any girls use axe? LOL. Doubt it. Manly body wash is for men only -_-. You don't see us guys using that... Yueve Roche crap, or whatever.

P.S. Any girls use axe? LOL. Doubt it. Manly body wash is for men only -_-. You don't see us guys using that... Yueve Roche crap, or whatever.

172786[/snapback]

a friend of mine uses tag... well, used to I think

oh yeah, and that wasen't supposed to be dirty either.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Merging double posts.

I like Axe on guys, but too much does get sickening. Some dude sprayed it in his locker at school and you could smell it throughout the entire wing. If you overdo it, it ruins it completely, a little is good. I don't think I've found one I didn't like, but Im not sure what they were called, as Im a girl and done have them.