xisto Community
wakelim

Is Homosexuality Right Or Wrong? your views

Is homosexuality (being gay) OK or not?  

186 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I feel homosexuality is kind of lifestyle, so many people choose to become bisex and so on. I think the population growth, and economy demanding causes many people were born and become *person* or bisex. In some point of view, homosexuality is the target of some people who like to abuse them, likes teasing and swearing, which makes them feel more macho, more men like, but the fact is that they are just insecure inside themselves. To make someone stronger, they need to prove some others are loser, this is how human interact each other. But those times are different now.In larger country, we are taught and designed in a social life that strength is not enough, powerful limbs are not to be glad for, all is about political power and money of course. That's why, people begin to doubt themselves, and some drives themselves to become *person*. For me its a kind of mental illness that should be cure, rather than was born with, that's except for sexual disabilities.Mental illness such as this, must be cured so that they can have a real life, that's maybe what is causing bisexual to come. Rather than *person* sex, bisexual introduces a way to love the same sex and yet still plans for their future which is marriage with a girl and have family or kids, that is according to the truth that *person* sex can't reproduce, the fact that they can't changes no matter how.Being *person* sex to me is okay as long as they can bring the burden and pain towards their life and accept it as truth until they die, but it is no more okay if the sexual preference damage their vision in life. Which is why, so many *person* sex does not have a fix future, a real life, a family with kids, though adopting is an option but they will realize that after they have learned enough in their life, they will finally to understand blood is thicker than water, this is pain but as long as we can accept that as a fact, we can fix any hindrance that come it, we will be happy. Try not to lie to ourself about anything, that is an advice for *person* sex, try asking "Why am I *person*? What should I do? And what am I worrying about deep in my heart about this sexual preference that I choose?". So an answer will come to thy.

The dog and cat thing!

Is Homosexuality Right Or Wrong?

Replying to icemarle hey although dogs and cats cant mate together doesnt mean they cant LOVE each other! although you see a lot of dog-chase-cat cartoons but really! But the thing is that dogs and dogs mate while cats and cats mate... Y cant, ocassionally, a dog lives with a cat in peace and love! same with genders. There are a lot more... And I mean a lot more, straights than gays! its not as if gayness is a contaminating disease! and straight people will always be more in number than gays... So the problem of human extinction shouldnt be blamed on gays! it should be blamed on all the rich people who don't give money to the poor... Killing a load of them without lifting a finger! well not literally but the greed! and gay people don't CHOOSE, they are what they are! I mean visualise this okay... What if all men had swooped sexual organs with all women! Try and anwser the question honestly... "Would you have a relationship with the male or female and Y?"

If the male... Then you should know how it feels to be gay! its just not fair! lol I really respect your point of veiw but I'm saying homosexuality is ok... As long as that homosexual doesnt harass straights, its fine!

And another thing... Not all gays have a feminine persona! A lot of gays guys are actually have quite straight personas you know. LOL thats all! but I totally understand y you don't favour gays!

-reply by Kiksia Nopona

homophobia is "sacrilegious"

Homosexuality is what it is: a person's orientation- and that is NOT wrong.

Religion is what paints homophobia on the canvas.

Christianity is a big book of morals, and that's all it is. The issue is that it is different and wrong to christianity because its not "the way God intended."

HOW the hell is humanity allowed to even make the judgement of what God's intentions are? The Bible was written by men- whom I might add were all for selling slaves and battering wives and condemning homosexuals in the Old Testament.

Religion teaches you that it is bad to question life. To question is to go against the principles you were taught, which is a natural thing. If you don't question yourself and your surroundings, you don't grow, and you remain the same.

Religion teaches to hate the sin and not the sinner. That is BS. This is equivalent to acknowledging a black person with the statement:

"I just hate the fact that your skin is black, but I love you as a person."

Or-

"I hate the fact that you're a woman, but I love your, by golly!"

Its discrimination! It is total discrimination. If Christianity wants to allow women's rights and allow blacks not to be slaves (as they were intended to both be below the white man) then they better not be using script from Leviticus, WHICH IS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT!

The worst part of this cycle is the fact that religion teaches young children something terrible: homosexuality is "not the right way to be".

When you're a young child and this sort of stigma is attached to you- you begin to think there's something wrong with you, that you're subhuman, that you're "not right."

This goes through and through into your adult life, when you find yourself as a homosexual, putting your guard up to every homosexual man, and becoming cold and cruel, showering one another with insult after insult, as you've been taught to hate yourself because you're not the "right way." in a sense, the homosexual becomes homophobic.

Its a disgusting cycle that needs to break. Homosexuals need to unify and fight this cycle.

It won't matter, the time of change will happen soon- the USA will be a country where caucasians are the minority in 20 years, and in that time, religion- especially Christianity will hold no real moral value because they discriminate.

Religion should hold no say in Government- and the fact that those in power now are trying to say that gay marriage is wrong, abortion is wrong, even feminism be wrong are all held on a religious morality, and to try to make that LAW is unconstitutional.

To say gay marriage is against the law is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

THAT IS WHY THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED!

To escape persecution from not obeying the "RIGHT" religion!

-reply by Max Karnowski

Replying to iGuestCould you please explain to me how:How do animals have the ability to communicate with humans on a romantic relationship basis?(otherwise it IS rape, which is wrong)What two mentally sound siblings would agree to incest?How children are capable of deciding what a sexual relationship is?You mention freedom a lot- isn't it YOUR freedom which allows you to believe what you believe? And what kind of judgements are you able to make on me, being a homosexual, because of that freedom?You tell me to obey nature. HOW IS IT YOUR PLACE to decide what obeying nature is?All of these religious icons are stories, nothing more than Greek deities or Egyptian deities- they all hold the same place of power.This world is far too complex for humanity to decide what created us- we don't know. There is a higher power out there, but we DO NOT have any sort of ability to decide the nature of that power.

Replying to icemarleReplying to icemarleYou are thinking only of the physical body as your evidence.Who is to say what meaning of life should be? To procreate?If you're a follower of "God" then you surely believe this.I find love to be the meaning of life because it transcends a physical realm, you are connected to the other person. That holds no physical means.Because I may love a man, and be a man- that does not make it right nor wrong because it is an intangible thing- you can't change that.

This is a response to who said it was not geared towards love:YOU'RE GENERALIZING.The same can be said for heterosexuals, ENTIRELY.Look at a character from Sex and the City: Samantha- and you tell me her relationships are solely geared towards love?Take some notes.-reply by Max Karnowski

I really really disagree with homosexuality. The most evident reasons are that gay people make me feel sick, make me puke! dunno, I can't stand the way they talk, the way they walk... They have born males, why should they act like females? Anyway, let's pass on the real arguments.Almost in any kind of science, to prove something, you assume that it is the opposite of what you want to prove, and then, judging by the opposite, you get a totally wrong or absurd conclusion. Now, let's apply this technique in here. Let's assume that being gay is natural, and all people are gay (:)). What will happen, is that they won't be able to make kids, and the whole humanity life would end in one generation. This means that people aren't supposed to be gay , so I totally think that being homosexual is wrong. This is my strong and solid belief about being gay.

Being gay is not a choice, it's based on genetics. The reason why homosexuality is not weeded out by natural selection, is that the homosexuality gene benefits females, something like that.

That being said, something defined by your genetics should never be defined as right or wrong. It's akin to saying having black skin is wrong. Or that blond hair is right. It's not something you can control.

Even if it wasn't genetic, what are they doing that is so wrong? How does loving someone become immoral because they are both the same gender? Whose right is it to prevent them from loving each other because they are homosexual?

Homosexuality is wrong people individuals are not made to be with the same GENDER why cant people get that threw there head its ****ing distgusting so for all you guys and girls out there who are gay or lesbian I'm glad you feel the need you need the same gender to feel some love from someone !!

Again, genetics. They were actually made to love people with the same gender.

Honestly I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I mean, c'mon, how is it affecting our personal lives in any way? Why should we care? You're not the one who is homosexual or bisexual. You're not the one getting married to someone of your own gender. You're not the one who has struggled their whole entire life trying to accept that they're not "normal." Whatever society freaking claims normal is.Just leave them alone, okay? Remember that nobody chooses their sexuality, because if that were true, why would homosexuals and bisexuals have such a hard time accepting who they are? Think about it. And if it were agaisnt nature, it wouldn't happen. >.>; People need to remember that unlike our own laws, it's impossible to break the laws of nature.I just wanted to say that. Most of you have no idea how hard it is when you're not "straight," and that's a shame. You're constantly humilated and taunted, sometimes by your own friends and family. And you know what? You can get beat up and even killed, just because you're homosexual and bisexual. Just because you're different. People are cruel and simple-minded like that, and it's disgusting.*sighs

is homosexuality right or wrong?

I can't say what exactly God wanted us to do what he thought was wrong or right because I didnt know him personally he wasnt my best friend or my brother I'm not sure who exactly wrote the bible and translated the bible to their own words and mabye tweaked stuff in it..Therefore I cant say weather homosexuality is right or wrong.. I could however discuss the essence of LOVE! I'm a great belever in love and therefore I see nothing wrong if you have this feeling towards someone of the same gender.. Love is not something you can control its too powerful for you to even try. If you know the consequenses of this love of yours and you are willing to accept them,for instance not being able to reproduce,then you know what your putting yourself into and no one else can tell you your wrong for loving a certain person.LOVE IS BLIND! if think that homosexuality is wrong ask yourself wether love is wrong. If your a happily married couple and youre truly in love can you imagine there being laws or ethical views that would break this powerful emotion that you feel.. Its like making a law against multiracial couples. And to people that say they are disgusted by homosexuals..Thats your opinion. It doesnt make your believes right and honestly if things were based on opinions this world this earth in which we live in would be a horrible place! so if its really LOVE that reason why your homosexual then go for it LOVE shouldnt be stopped theres nothing wrong with it and no one is getting hurt.! Adopting kids is so helpful to our generation since there are many kids without there parents out there!

-reply by Narlee

i personally dont think theres anything wrong with being gay they aint doing anyone any harm, but everyones got their own opinion. Its not a political debate or a religious :lol: its just a debate about what you regard right or wrong.

Our society are very moralist. Everyone says that we have to accept the homosexual people, that there are homosexuality in nature betwen the animals and so. But I don't think that's ok. Anyone can do what they choose but in my mind, homosexuality is wrong.

of course homosexuality is wrong. i mean god mad us to mate with the opposite sex and even those who don't believe in god we turned out to have to mate with the opposite sex. its the way we are meant to function. i believe homosexuality is disgusting but even apart from that homosexuality just doesn't work. you don't get that far being homosexual lol.

To me Homosexuality is fine. Its not the wrong way or the right way, its just another pathway on lifes many streets. It doesn't really matter what sex you are just who you are, the kind of person you are.Homsexuality actually occurs in other animals. Take the budgies Im own at the moment. I have six. Four Females and Two Males. Budiges need a partner, not only to breed but to care for them. The budgies have paired into distinct partnerships, I have two Male + Female pairs and one Female + Female Pairs. In the budgie world your gender doesn't matter. Aslong as you are someone who can care for the other. Thats how I think human relationships should be. They should be based on who you are as a person, and how you care and love your partner. Not your sex. :)

Homosexuality: right or wrongIs Homosexuality Right Or Wrong?

I've pulled this off a website. This explains my view better..

HOMOSEXUALITY IS ABOMINATION! Plain and simple, if you are a homosexual (male or female), when you die (and you will die), your dead body will be buried, but your eternal soul will immediately experience severe torment in HELL!

I don't care about you getting mad because I speak for God, and He said it and that settles it. Anyone who do not know Jesus Christ as Lord and personal Savior will go straight to Hell immediately following death.

Men having sex with men is perverted and sickening! Women having sex with women is totally immoral, shameful, and detestable. God did not create mankind to be this way. It is only mankind's way of seeking to satisfy the lust of the flesh any way possible. But there could never be satisfaction in such a degrading pratice."

What about pedophilia or bestiality?  These are sexual practices.  Should they also be protected by law? If homosexuality is protected by law, why not those as well? 

I know it is not hurting anybody. I just think it is wrong. I'm not saying there shouldn't be no gay marriage allowed. I just don't want to feel harassed by some homosexual one day. Just because someone is a homosexual does not mean that we cannot love him (or her) or pray for him (her). Homosexuality is a sin and like any other sin, it needs to be dealt with in the only way possible. It needs to be laid at the cross and repented of.

-reply by annoynamus

In all do respect to everyone on this website, who is anyone to judge what another being prefers? You like chocolate better than vanilla, or vice versa. Its not really personal preferance in my opinion though, because I think all gays would prefer to be straight to "live the right way", but they can't help the way they see and feel about the same sex. No one has to agree or disagree with my opinion, because thats exaclty what this is...My opinion. What I think is wrong, is when people are close minded. Don't make this a big debate or anything, but for 10 seconds, pretend that being straight isn't considered "right". Try to have feelings for the same sex. Now that probably won't feel right and thats probably how gays feel. No matter how much people talk about all the **** in the bible or how we are supposed to reproduce, people aren't able to change the way they feel. THATS A SCIENTIFIC FACT. I'm sick of hearing bible, science, and other non-sense about homosexuality. Live your life and no one elses and you'll be fine. If anyone wants to argue this, don't bother to get a response out of me, I'm doing a one shot post here and I'm out...These discussions are stressfull.

-reply by guest55