xisto Community
guangdian

How Many Hours A Day You Spend In Trap17 just let me know that your status

Alright. These days it seems that I actually spend more time on the forum during the weekdays than the weekends. I figure as long as I can build up the credits gradually every daay, that should be enough for me.

if only there are 48 hours in a day i'd spent 6 hours per day on Xisto. But currently im always out of town and had a hard time accessing an internet enabled computer. Well im trying my best to cope up with the credits. Once i get this project done, i'll be spending more time here. I can even spend 1 day online gaming, how much more on earning credits that gives you bunch of extra features.

I dont really spend that much time everyday. I spend just enought time to read a few topics and post in a few. I try to get on about everyday. But i only stay on for about 15-20 minutes if that (that means if there is anything to post about). but i use a lot of other forums so i post in those too. But i probably have posted the most on this forum.

I don't exactly spend a lot of time here now that I am busy with work and other stuff. I just visit every 2-3 days and then stay here for 1 hour or less to catch up on the posts which have been created while I did not login. There are indeed some very interesting discussions here and you find things here what you may not find in other forums. This forum is more of a general forum, a little of everything, Programming, technology, love, fitness ... etc you name it here, you have it. The only coverage which I hope will increase is sports, there seems to be very little talk on football (NOT AMERICAN FOOTBALL).

To be honest I don't spend much time on Xisto because a lot of the topics that people talk about I can't really post about so I generally just look around most of the time and I usually just get bored so I go to my site or play some games. But I spend a good 30 minutes or more maybe twice a week. I gotta keep the hosting credits up! And occassionally I find a thread that I can reply so such as this one! Well there you have it :PCheers,Jester

I spend 30 to 60 minutes at the most on Trap 17. I get on to make some useful posts, then I get off. I have too much homework and other projects to stay on Trap 17 all day, even though I love the community.

Well since this summer I've been hitting Xisto everyday now. Its like a daily ritual now. I come here to check for new threads I can write in or just try to make my own. Most of the time its just sitting on one of my tabs. Lol. I try to keep my credits up. Checking it all the time as it decreases makes me sad. haha

Have to say up to between 1 to 2 hours max, but in 2 or 3 sessions when i get the chance. Any interesting topics or topics that may be worth discussing, then I post and discuss.

Hmm... Good question. But I guess as a new member Im spending a measly Half and Hour on Xisto per day. Although today my Application was accepted ( Yipeee! :o) So I think Ill be spending more time on it trying to learn it all... quiet confusing at the moment :DTomorrow I rekon Ill spend an Hour on it... It probably will increase :D