xisto Community
guangdian

How Many Hours A Day You Spend In Trap17 just let me know that your status

That is a really good question, but I cannot give a good answer. :D I only visit when I can. So maybe about once a week or so, I'm not really too sure. When I post, I'm usually here for about an hour or two. In a daily period, I'd say that I average out to be around 10 to 15 minutes per day, approximately. :D

I visit everyday. But I dont post everyday. I post when I need to, I have to keep my hosting alive and honestly that is more important than me chatting in this forum. Sorry but tis the truth. Id say an hour a day, 5 posts a week. Around that. -_-

I'm usally arround Xisto 1 hour a day, but sometimes I dont post 1 day and the next day I take up again, and other times I just take a break of posting and will start posting again when I am out of my break. -_- Sometimes my hosting account is suspended due to my lazyness, but usally I keep my hosting credits arround 5 points.

In college I was on everyday, about 2 hours a day, but during the summer with 2 jobs and commuting to summer class as well I just couldn't find much time. For the first time ever my hosting credits were below 3 points for a couple days last week, which is kinda weird because through the whole summer I have been able to find time to spend over on IPBGaming, where you can find me alot. No worries though, as soon as college starts back up again I'll be on Trap alot again...

Usually, I'm on here every day. However, I don't post every day, because I either can't find a topic to reply to, can't think of one to search for, or I just can't think of what to reply...anyway, I spend about 1-3 hours on here (on school days), and maybe a little more on the weekeneds.

long enough to post up on topics that interest me or seem like something i can respond to and occasionally vent...so no more then a half hour possibly...it also depends on how long its been since i last posted on here too...gotta get my days up so i could be on here longer unless theres a reall yinteresting topic and i write a good old novel of a message

As a matter of fact, I just joined. And because it's summer vacation for me right now, I get to spend more time on Xisto than I can during a school day. Honestly, if you spend over thirty minutes per day on Xisto, you need to get a life. For show.

I'm on about 7 hours a week. I wish i could be on more but i have homework etc. keeping me back.ugh, the joys of life <_<

I used to be online most of the time before and stayed here at the forum for about two or three hour every day. But since my computer crashed and still continues crashing while I am using him, I only manage to check the Trap 17 forum for fifteen minutes or so. I cannot even post a single reply. But luckily for me now, this PC has been doing great for almost an hour now so I am now posting again. I hope to be online more often here because my webhosting account has been suspended already for three wees or almost a month now. and I still got lots of posting to do.