xisto Community
lhxp

Which languages do You speak?

I whole lotta english and a fair bit of Indonesian.
Hey, how do u learn 1337? lol, im a newb to new languages pretty much

:D........<.< >.> do you seriously not know what "1337" and or "leet" is? Its not a real language...is a sort of computer language, replaces letters with different characters. pretty much a big fad.
... 1337 IS a language invented by computer hackers.

It's a spinoff of english, but it's basically like speaking Spanish into english. :D

OMG u say u no comp language dude i dont think he means that kind of stuff i think he means like real stuff like u no spanch and stuff

....I wasn't really serious I was kind of kidding. Also how about you try learning grammar? No offense but that post was kind of annoying...to me at least.

Well, I can speak - EnglishHindi (National Language of India)Kannada (A State Language)NepaliMarwariMalay (A little bit - National Language of Malaysia & Singapore)_______Googlue!

i speakfrenchenglishsome japanesei can say "i have/you are/ i want a pink octopus" "i am good" " i dont like computer games" and "that is my hamburger" in Germanand i can cuss in italian

I'm thai and then I will speak Thai.and some English.For english language it is ok for me but my english is not so good.Just can speak to forienge and write them. like my post here i try so hard to write down in every post <_< .

oo .. im a chinese living in malaysia so i speak :chinese (ofcoz) this includes cantonese, mandarin and hokkienenglish (although not that good)malay (my national language)a lil' bit of japanese (im the ex-president of jap. society when i was at sec. sch. )

I speek: croatian, bosnian, serbian, english. And I'm a 50% hungarian, 50% Cezish, and i live in Croatia. How about that? :)

@finaldesign: Sunce mu poljubim, shta nas je :DI also speak serbian, croatian, bosnian, english, some macedonian and german, and one word in french. I think we all know what that one word is :)Btw, I'm 100% out-of-place-and-time :D living in Yugoslavia, wops, Serbia & Montenegro now B) can't seem to remember all the names we went trough B)And again, something in our domestic language B)Pozdrav za sve domatje ovden! B)

I speak 3 languages.1( Dutch2( English3( German a litlle