xisto Community
lhxp

Which languages do You speak?

I'm Romanian and my first language is Romanian one.It's a latin language, like most of the european ones. It's apropiate to italian and spanish. Has some words the same. Some. The american people that i spoke to said that the romanian lagnguage is music for their ears :)Next i know italian, spanish a litle bit. Rusian, i understand. frenchI hope to learn german, i have an interactive cd that sais learn german

Well, I originate from sqitzerland, I was born there, but my parents moved to ireland when I was small..AnyhooI speakSwiss German, at home..English to freindsIrish at school to teachers German as a subject.. that no one else doesand french, I gave it up this year and took up german

I speak english. That is the only language I can have a good conversation in. I understand a lot of spanish, german, and very little japanese. I can do signlanguage if that counts. I can talk quite well in it since one of my good friends is def. It helps to teach stuff and communicate easier.

I speak only my language - Serbian. But I understand English, and speak little, Also I know to speak Italiano. I read German and spanish, but don't speak good those languages. I understand Russian, Croacian, Slovenian, Macedonian (Tose Proeski!!!)

I am a Japanese.Why can you speak so many languages? :) I can speak Japanese most.And a little english.I have English classes,but I cannot speak fluently,write exactly.English tests are difficult. :D I hear few Japanese can speak another languages.Regrettably,I think it's true. :D Please tell me your secret(s) of mastering foreign languages. :D

uhhh....i speak...-english -japanese-french-some cahmir-some lao-some thai and i've attempted to learn a wittle chinese but i just can't budge anymore in my head *hits head*but i only speak fluent english, i have to think english if i want to speak french or japanese XP but eventually i'll get it (eventually!!!)speaking other languages gives me headaches for some reason...thats why i don't like to learn that many

I speak english mainly..... I guess thats because im english, not american. I know a tiny tiny tiny bit of french. When I say I know a tiny bit of french I mean I know a extreamly tiny bit. I don't get the point of learning other languages. I'm happy with the way I speak right now thankyou...

hi friends,Nice to know so many friends with diverse languages..I can speak English, Hindi(National language of India), Gujarati, Bengali and Telugu(Regional languages in India).I can read/write the first four of these..I tried learning french for some time but cud not pursue long... i dont even remember what i learnt... :-)wud try to start again sometime soon.... any suggestions....

I tried learning french for some time but cud not pursue long... i dont even remember what i learnt... :-)

41818[/snapback]

It isn't so hard :D

*ahem*

French (I am French so... B) )

English (Sure ! If not I would not be on this forum :rolleyes: )

German (A little bit B) )

Vietnamese (One more time i don't speak this one very well :D )

Chinese (Just the numbers :) )

Japanese (Erf... I just know how to say hello, thanks, etc... :) )

usual english outside home, at home its taiwanese, and a bit of mandarin, cantonese and french (a bit weird, but yes, french, since i learnt it in school a few years ago.)