xisto Community
concertina226

Do You Use Neopets? Free Games, Forums, Fun for Everyone :)

i used to play it...and quited.and played again..and quited.and im playin it now again...jus out of boredom.i think its's good during the holidays..accompanying me through endless hours of slacking...yup, lots of people trying to heck into each other's account.but as long as you keep your password a secret, usually nothing goes wrong.still fun to play at during the holidays!!haha!

haha same I started playing whn neopets was fairly new and it didn't have as much people on it. I started playing when I was 9 someone introduced it to me and I got addicted. I only managed to get about half a mil but they froze my account or some reason that I still don't know.I started playing on it again like a year later..quited for about 3 years and started playing it again for about 3 months and left again, and now I just can not be bothered . I haven't played on it for a long long time now. it's a pretty cool game because it's not just pets there's also games selling things auctioning and stuff like the stock market and stuff which is kinda cool practise :(:P ....BUT it's REALLY addictive to little kiddies and can sort of cause social lifes to colapse..not that it's happened to me it's just I've it happen to a few people.Neopets have come a long way.

I have a little brother that plays Neopets. It's too infantile in my opinion, the worst thing is that they "copy" games and rename them. :P There are copies of all good and old classics, or even new games... Other they I saw him playing game called "whack the kass" or something like this, it's a stupid copy of Yetisports part 1!! They should give credits to the original creators :(

Neo Pets eh? Neopets the text based fun game! I started using neopets in 3rd grade. Once I was in 4rth grade I was learning html. I learned alot of html from working on my shop and guild in html but now they block almost every html tag :P It used to be a super awsome fun game but now you can't even make a hyper link not to neopets.com! As soon as they did this I quit neopets I used to have fun being someones html guy for their guild but thats all over. I always give a thanks to neopets for inspiring me for all this html knolledge. BUt i always shout out to them BRING BACK THE SITE THAT LET YOU DO HTML FREELY! The games get boring, to easy, to many people cheat I mean how do you get 1 billion points in a game I can't even get 10..... NEOPETS TURN YOURSELF INTO JAVA! COME ON BRING THE HUGE UPDATE GET US A WAY SO NO ONE CAN CHEAT!

Wow, neopets still exist? I remember playing it ages ago, but I wasn't too addicted to it because of the slow internet connection that never allowed me to get much money...The site impressed me though. I wonder how many people work on it. There were some cool games that I could never win. I decided I wanted a real, normal-looking pet instead. Like a cute puppy.

My God... that site had me trapped for like 2 years. Now I've officially quit but I used to be very very obsessed.I started as a regular user that wanted to take care of a pet. Then I tried to get a Jetsam for like 2 months. It was the time when the morphing potiong were like 50K. Finally got it thanks to a friend.Then I wanted more and more NP. There were some days when I practically lived at the computer playing the stupind games and searching for cheap codestones.I finally quit, I still have my account though. It has a Darigan Krawk and like 7mil in items.

I play neopets. I love it, it's so simple and fun. I started playing it when I was 12 after reading about it from a School Newspaper that soon after got discontinued. Three years later, I'm still playing.But I think that recently it's been getting out of hand. The comic-like "plots" they've been coming up recently get stupider every year, and they do something new everyday that seems just stupid, for example, a new species of pet, dedication to a colour, etc, etc.What's even more annoying is, hardly any neopets merchandise has come overseas into the UK. We've heard nothing about the TCG, and their latest PS2 game, The Darkest Faerie, looks like it'll never be shipped out (although they promise they will, but they lie too often).I don't play neopets anymore, but I still play it. It's fun, and it's a good escape from the real world. But I WISH they'd use a bit more common sense nowadays, it's getting ridiculous!!! Maybe that's the reason I started my own project a while ago.

Used to play neopets when i was like 13 few years ago. Simply cause there wasnt much else, maybe RuneScape too. Did use to have an account of iamneomaster but seems to be cleared now. Wasnt a bad game but kinda grew out from it. Good game for the younger people, i think its pretty sad if your over 17 and still playing it. But thats me

Edited by rogeruk (see edit history)

I used to play Neopets but then they changed the layout and suddenly each page took forever to load (dial-up) so I got impatient and quit. I was ready to quit, anyway. Too many rants about it. For example, it's too crowded. And I really hated it when they introduced the forms you filled out to send in an idea or bug. And I liked the old forums; they didn't need to change them. And they kept taking off good games and replacing them with stupid sequels...and then they added ADS to the site. And then Viacom bought it. And there's a bunch of stupid merchandise (and yes, I own a bunch of stuffies, but that's not the point). And they're making a Neopets MOVIE. GAH.

I have to say it's a very good kid friendly site, which is mainly browser based and has plenty of things to do. I guess the problem is it's over saturated with members, and things like buying food are impossible to do as it basically flies off the shop shelf.The range of flash games and the character design is rather good in my opinion, and some of the integrated advertising isn't so bad (ie McDonalds store). At least the overall community is still miles better than Runescape on any given day...