xisto Community
concertina226

Do You Use Neopets? Free Games, Forums, Fun for Everyone :)

I used to.That's were I learned the basics of my HTML. It was fun for awhile, but you had to feed your pets like everyday and it was like I felt bad for not feeding them so I stopped. I occasionally go on sometimes. Maybe I'll go on right now!

Yeah i use to play this game back in the day as well although i haven't been on it recently i heard a lot of things have changed since then. I was having the same problem as snlildude87, because i tried to log in one day and i couldn't get my password back at all. I just looked at the site and noticed that it has a bithdate entry you must put in now in order to log into your account. Which is a problem because i believe when i starting playing i wasnt old enough to make my own account so i made up a birthdate so i could make an account. I guess thats going to be a problem and it doesnt look like im going to be playing again but ill see what happens. I agree with snlildude87 you can tell by the way people talk and act on that game that they are very young. Which they should be i mean the game is intended for little kids, although i am sure they have their fair share of adults on that game too.

i play neopets i made a site that is a help site for people who do not know the basic and secrets of neopets. Neopets is actually a relly organized site the only reason i play is so i can be better than everyone else that is what keeps me playing.

Replying to concertina226 I think you're right. I find tons of people playing, they sometimes lie about their age to seem wise or babyish, but most people are noobs. In case, those who read this don't no what a noob is, then that's why I'm explaining it. A noob means they beg 4 an item or money cause they can't get it theirselves. They're exactly like beggars 4 whatever reason.(Their account got hacked, they are lazy to earn nps, they want to get stuff the easy way, etc...) I try to get what I like the most because not everything you get has to be just because it's rare or you want to prove you have neopoints. I mean who cares.People feel it's reality. It's just a pastime, a game. I go on if I have nothing better to do which is rare. It's fun and all, but there's a point when you get bored of it. That's life. My username is bubblemary_2, so any users that go on, neomail me. I'll check it evenually. -reply by bubblesmary_2

i always wanted to buy that baby paint brush. One day my friend quit playing it and he has got 2 million NP by only doing that stockmarket thing. haha!He gave me that NP's and i lost my password with that account i had all that NP!

Oh my, its been ages since I was on that website.... well... I'll admit to one guilty pleasure..... habbo hotel..... lol...But yeah... last time I was on neopets was... hmm... when i was 10......maybe...... well.... yeah...Meh... I just quit playing it one day.....

I think it too. I play it sometime and I forgot to play it >_<     にゃーん Because I lost my password :lol:

Edited by sachione (see edit history)

Neopets, some of my friends at school play neopets. They talk a lot about it and it sounds very interesting. I don't think I'd ever get interested. I'm extremely against Role Playing Games, this is kinda the same to that. So I may try it out, but I doubt I'd like it.

Wow its been nearly 2 years since I went there... haha! I remember I had 585K at most and got ripped off by some *BLEEP* into buying these rare items that were for sale at 2million np each (I bought 2 for 150K each) but then it turned out the person who sold it owned nearly all of them, so he forced the price down to 50K and I tried to sell them both for 150K to get my funds back and almost had a buyer until he stole the business... 300K down the drain. And the next week I found myself Frozen for 'cheating'.I tried so hard to get it back and also to get them to restore the np's, I guess they didn't care and emptied out the account.How typical of their appalling customer service. I am so glad I never sent them $$ to upgrade to Premium.. I was considering it at the time

Edited by A200 (see edit history)

Oh wow it's been over a year I think since I've logged into neopets.com. I'm sure there's lots of new stuff and lots have changed. I remember starting to play it 6 years ago. It was a fun little thing. One of these days I'll proably go back and check it out and maybe play some games hehe.

I play neopets. I like making new friends and earning neopoints and playing with my pets. I am currently suspended. ]x My account is alaarm, though, if you want to add me.I made over 200 neofriends in a week. I wonder if that is a record. I have premium and I love neomails. I have been playing for two years and I really, really love my pets. On my main account, 3 fourths of my pets are painted. The last one is going to be labbed when I get the ray. Hopefully that will be soon. I want him to be a poogle. I stink at games though and am not very good at earning neopoints =/

I'll admit it as well, just like any other person, I still play Neopets. However, by play, I mean like 1% of the time. Most of the time, I just log in to do a quick zap on my pets with the laboratory feature that I got when collecting all treasure map pieces. Lucky me, I wouldn't have to pay as high as how the prices are now for it for all nine pieces. Now, I think Neopets is a complete failure. I mean, I don't think it no longer is considered "Completely FREE", its more like "Completely FREE until we influence you to buy!". The clothing and stuff for Neopets just wrecked the game. The Neopets themselves from fine how they were when they get painted, but why go further and just make every pet compatible with clothing? So, in my opinion, I think Neopets is a failure.