xisto Community
concertina226

Do You Use Neopets? Free Games, Forums, Fun for Everyone :)

I play on neopets too. I love that site.
I like lots of things on neopets. But, I like the guilds the most.
I have a lot of accounts, I am mostly on one account though
scrapy130 (I am on this one the most)
_evanescence_366 (my favourite account, not on it much)
kitty_4127 (not on this one much)
angel_91144 (I am hardly ever one this one)
tiger_lover105 (hardly ever one this one)
Send me a neomail if you want to, or if you like my guild then you can join it.
I am not obsessed with this site though.

If you have never heard of neopets before, then I suggest you go and at least check it out.
Neopets

Their admins are scary cats and freeze everyone they thought they cheated...

They don't freeze everyone they think cheated, they only freeze poeple that have been rude, spammed, or scamed. If members of neopets find that someone did do one of these, and the admins didn't see it, then the memebrs can report it and the admins will check it and then freez it if they think its bad enough to freeze the account.And neopets is not over run with little girls, I see alot of guys on that site, and a lot of people 12 years of age and older.

Yea i know a little bit about the neopet world that they have there. My sister is on it once in a while and i dont really see what everyone likes about it. I know that there is alot of diffrent games to play but the whole concept of feeding a neopet and whatever else is really just a big waste of time. I guess the kids dont understand how dumb the whole thing really is.

I play on neopets too. I love that site.

I like lots of things on neopets. But, I like the guilds the most.

I have a lot of accounts, I am mostly on one account though

scrapy130 (I am on this one the most)

_evanescence_366 (my favourite account, not on it much)

kitty_4127 (not on this one much)

angel_91144 (I am hardly ever one this one)

tiger_lover105 (hardly ever one this one)

Send me a neomail if you want to, or if you like my guild then you can join it.

I am not obsessed with this site though.

If you have never heard of neopets before, then I suggest you go and at least check it out.

Neopets

They don't freeze everyone they think cheated, they only freeze poeple that have been rude, spammed, or scamed. If members of neopets find that someone did do one of these, and the admins didn't see it, then the memebrs can report it and the admins will check it and then freez it if they think its bad enough to freeze the account.

And neopets is not over run with little girls, I see alot of guys on that site, and a lot of people 12 years of age and older.

154370[/snapback]

LOL, no i don't play Neopets at all, i never got into neopets. my firends were so into it but i thought it was for babys and stupid./ i mean all u do is control some fake pet dinosourse T rex thing online, u should just get a real pet. btu it really was popluar they even have like stuff animals and action figures now a days. it was sorta like pokemon, except worse. i don't think any one is really into it today every one already go past that part. like everyone got past the whole pokemon thing.

I HATE NEOPET. :rolleyes:

OF coursde all of teh above is my oipion, please od nto be offended if you acually like newopet or love them its you, it new its ok

yoyoy mama

jerryjman

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Fixed
tags.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I played a few years ago, but then I moved on. I guess it seemed to childish for me, I'm a 15 year old male who's waaayyy too mature for his age. When I was around 12, I went and played for a few months, and it was interesting and all, but it got boring after I did most of the things...I found Jello World and all of the secret places, I was ranked high enough. It got annoying having everyone talk like they were illiterate.You'll usually find me on habbohotel.co.uk and mycoke.com though..I think those are a few good places that are similar to Neopets in a way.

I used to play about 3 years back. *logs onto account*...Woah, I can't believe I worked so hard on this. I was 11 at the time. Kept me interested for about a year. Decided it was a bit boring, and started learning HTML, and got into a coding community, later got refered to Gaia Online, and been there since....But back to the game, I remember this, I was so rich. I just bought a bunch of Honey Potions before I left, 400K. :) I wonder how much those are going for now.*goes to check* Were is the trade... place button.Ooh, 750K, Almost doubled. ;) Thanks for reminding me. *goes to see whats new**is bound to get bored in 10 minutes*

Well this is actually quite bad for me to admit. I am a 23-year-old male who is addicted to playing Neopets. I just cant get enough of my little pets. I currently have 4 of them and at the moment they are residing in a Motel ***** (only the best for my pets). I love going to the scratchard kiosks and visiting that aweful Snowager. I had it when I get ice blasts from him ... but when I get a good item it all pays off in the end :)Go Neopets!!!

Neopets... what a dumb game. Its ment for little children who are destined to live a life of computers, and thinking that being coders is "cool".Seriously, how can anyone stand it? Especially when there are bean-bag toys of neopets, and even cards for 7-9 year olds. To play that game, you would have to be so out of touch with the social statues of the outside world...I played it when I was very young. It was when I liked pokemon and wore shirts with pink bears on it. My opinion is that its an attempt to make little kids into our future generation of kids who dont leave the computer for days and think girls are stupid when they are 15.~Darker333

To play that game, you would have to be so out of touch with the social statues of the outside world.

Social statue? Is that like someone who's unable to move in social circles cos they're made of stone? :)

wh00t! ;) Never thought that any neopets player around here :) Haha, I'm a millionaire in that game *evil lough* I've about 5mill np.But, I'm not playing it anymore...since, I'm really busy. and I think to many *n00b* and the game is too boring...It was then till I found my life on a MMORPG game...and I admit, I used to many neopets plushies from Mc Donald thing, and I've sold it all at yahoo auctionbtw, the runer of that game is really creative and has lot of idea, I admit that!