xisto Community
concertina226

Do You Use Neopets? Free Games, Forums, Fun for Everyone :)

You might think it's silly or childish, but Neopets actually requires a lot of strategy - it was originally targetted at people aged between 17-25 and it shows, because although it's suitable for kids to play, the games and activities actually take a lot more effort and thought processes above the levels of kids.

Really? I quit because it got too childish and I was eight!!
Then I joined again at thirteen years old. Played for a few days, earned a few hundered "K" neopets and quit.... Same thing over and over again.

I hope I didn't discourage people not to play.

I mean it was fun before the cash shop came out and ruins EVERYTHING!!
Every since that company bought neopets for 1XX million, they modified neopets just to make money.
That is why I quit, otherwise, I would still be playing (*whispers* No, not really). ^^

I used to play it when I was around 10 years old. Now, I don't really play it. I've forgotten all about it actually. I can't even remember what my pet looked like on it lol. But it gets boring.

I did play Neopets- somtime ago. But I eventually got bored with it. All I could do was play Game, my pets were bad, and our internet connection wasn't fast enough to do anything decent. I doubt I'd start playing again... it was cute but I don't have the time anymore.

I used to play Neopets a few years ago. Started when I was 17, quitted when I was 19. It was fun, but I just got bored. Different people have different tastes, so as long as YOU like Neopets, then it is fine