xisto Community
RUFIOKID

Flying Cars Comming soon

I found out something new the other day there is new flying cars currently being tested and made, it goes around 350 mph and its being made by toyota or honda not sure it has 4 turbines and its comming out in 2010 or 2006 some where in the middle but its really cool looking :rolleyes:

Wow, I have not heard of anything but would love to do a little more research and read up about about it. I always knew that it would happen sooner or later but just never thought it would happen in my lifetime. Of course I presume that many of the trap 17 forum regular members would all have watched the great trilogy of the Back To The Future series with Michael J. Fox and Christopher Llyode. They were and are still basically my absoulte favourite three movies of all time. They were so incredibally well done and entertaining, all three of them, that's something that movies just wish they could pull off these days.Sorry for the Back to the Future tangent there! I get emotional when I think of those movies.If anybody has any information regarding these apparant new flying cars I would love to hear all about it, I'm excited to see exactly how they work and whether or not the average consumer would be able to afford the costs of buying the car and then on top of that the elusive cost of running the sky-mobile(doubt that's what it's called, but it sounds pretty cool)

when i was a child i just heard of that from the book,they say that the flying car will be using at about 2000 years.now it's the 21century,but no flying cars flying on sky or floating up the earth.it's just a dream.:rolleyes:.plane can do the same thing.

If it does, I think flying cars will adopt rules and regulations like those planes does...And it's far more dangerous to see cars speeding in the air.. Don't you think so?

They are a great concept but there are some problems:

* Everyone would have to take a new driving/pilot test

* They are unlikely to get the same MPG as a conventional car

* A collision in the air would be even more catastrophic than one on the roads

* The police would also need a fleet of flying cars to patrol the skies

* From the governments opinion: "Where can we put speed cameras in the sky??? And what about the congestion charge???" :rolleyes:

they will need a pilots linsences not a drivers. and you know how much this thingy is going to cost! i can't even imagien and gas its going to go through it like candy and make the prices jump even more. ( And thats not fun ) but still it is going to be strange seeing the future become past...

They are a great concept but there are some problems:

* Everyone would have to take a new driving/pilot test

* They are unlikely to get the same MPG as a conventional car

* A collision in the air would be even more catastrophic than one on the roads

* The police would also need a fleet of flying cars to patrol the skies

* From the governments opinion: "Where can we put speed cameras in the sky??? And what about the congestion charge???"  :rolleyes:

146511[/snapback]

hahaha, can u imagine what it would be like if there was a crowded walking street and two cars had an accident up above? ok, not two normal cars, u say because there will be traffic laws. but not everyone obeys the law, and so what? everyone is going to put crash pads on the outside of their walls, reinforced roofs over their gardens, i mean, you couldn't even relax anymore at the beach! :lol:

Okay First off the flying car drives it self the makers already thought of all your problems the flying car is going to be alivalible for the average american but a little expensive the first people to get it Micheal jackson and some other famous people i think opera and the car only flys like around a tall house hieght not that tall because it has alot of weight due to the 4 turbine engines and it runs on regular gas its very slick panel for driving its just a screen with a map of the city you live in and a little thingy to type where you wana go and the chip has a internal map that it has little lines in it that it has to follow so it doesent crash it automaticly caculates how fast you have to go to avoid the other air plane so you dont crash so you will never crash in one of thesee cars.... :rolleyes: i think half of that is wrong it may have a steering wheel im still not sure

If it does, I think flying cars will adopt rules and regulations like those planes does...

And it's far more dangerous to see cars speeding in the air.. Don't you think so?

146458[/snapback]

Yeah, rules, but it will be very very hard to control the "drivers"... How will they control the traffic? With air plataforms? And the most difficult question: How will they stop the cars to give the tick? o.O aHEIUA just kidding :rolleyes:)

If someday the flying cars get as used as the cars are used, we will never hear about survivors of a car acident...

These kind of vehicles can exist, but I'm sure they will not be as used as cars, buses etc... If it was, everybody would enter on the richest countrys without any problem

And for the car chases?

Oh god, I don't think it will have a good end :|

yea i have not seen anything like that either, i would like to see a link to the information you got this from. I dont really expect there to be flying cars anytime soon its probably just a rumor being spread around. The only big car wise change i have heard of is the Hydrogen switch. Fossil fuels are low and gasoline will only be around for another 20-25 years, so companies like UPS are switching to hydrogen fuel cells. Its abundant and much cheaper than gasoline.

flying cars will take me gas and theyll cause more problems on terror probably cuz people could run into building theyll also be more expensive and wont help much but they will be cool what we really need is water powered cars to save the price of gas