xisto Community
RUFIOKID

Flying Cars Comming soon

Did you not read what i posted?
THEESE CARS HAVE CHIPS THAT AUTO FLY THEM THEY HAVE MAPS INPRINTED IN THERE BRAINS Think of it like this a big map with little red lines that it has to follow to a certain place a person cannot crash them into a building because theese things have sensors that prevent that from happening and yes it will be released soon i saw it on tv on the discovery channel the link is Sky Car Page Videos of the skycar flying
it is real it will come about 2006-2010 due to testing it might be around 2008 or something around there and the police will have the fllying cars first then any one else on persuits so no worries

Did you not read what i posted?

THEESE CARS HAVE CHIPS THAT AUTO FLY THEM THEY HAVE MAPS INPRINTED IN THERE BRAINS Think of it like this a big map with little red lines that it has to follow to a certain place a person cannot crash them into a building because theese things have sensors that prevent that from happening and yes it will be released soon i saw it on tv on the discovery channel the link is  Sky Car Page  Videos of the skycar flying

it is real it will come about 2006-2010 due to testing it might be around 2008 or something around there and  the police will have the fllying cars first then any one else on persuits so no worries

146756[/snapback]

O ya also the flying cars does 28 miles pergallon since it runs on turbines that are like fans so it wont cost the people alot of money it would be wau better then a car and its going to be around 26,000 dollers i think from 19,000-26,000 they havent announce it officialy tho

I do not believe that these so called flying cars would be ruuning or flying soon. They are too complicated to create. I just hope they would be affordable to everyone when they are already available, which i think is impossible. The price of gasoline right now is so high, what more for such special automobiles that fly. When they are already flying those cars up in the sky i would buy my car that runs on land. I guess the road would be empty by that time, And I won't have to worry about traffic. heheheheIn case those cars are out already, how would they run them? If I would buy one, do i need to have my own runways like those at airports? or the gravity would have something to do with it?

Oh... Since the flying cars are so advance, it may be using solar power instead to gas or patrol to run the vehical..Best still, it may be all just using air cushion so its noiseless and environmental free...If that's the case, I'm okay with it... :rolleyes:

I DON'T LIKE THE IDEA OF HAVING FLYING CARS! There's a certain finality that comes along with it. It's as if an ALIEN INVASION is next or eternal damnation. WHAT'S A FLYING CAR FOR ANYWAY? It's just too science fiction for me! Scary! :rolleyes:

I DON'T LIKE THE IDEA OF HAVING FLYING CARS!  There's a certain finality that comes along with it.  It's as if an ALIEN INVASION is next or eternal damnation.  WHAT'S A FLYING CAR FOR ANYWAY?  It's just too science fiction for me!  Scary!  :rolleyes:

146865[/snapback]

umm yes they do use air cussion they fly up with 4 fans like turbines so they are safe and they do 28 miles per gallon so the economical price isnt that high didnt you guys read that artical?

Well, it would be cool, if they could make them eco-friendly, and running on hydrogen fuel cells...then and only then would i buy one, otherwise, I can imagine these being real petrol guzzlers...and bringing out new cars that are not based on fuell cells is not a smart move for the envoronment or for their company, since it is less likely people will buy th ecar if other hydrogen fual cell cars are being over-hyped...if u get what i mean...

OMG, that is so cool! This will... be bad because cars would be swerving around and under each other in mid-air, and they would hit buildings.

Also, what about signs and those lines on the road? Not possible in air.

Bad idea, you flying car makers. Lol.

Well, I got bored so I did some thinking. And I came up with a question. Couldn't a personal small aircraft be called a flying car? It can travel on ground, albeit not very fast. Just think about, you would be the coolest person in the neighborhood driving a Cessna Sky Hawk down the block, got your hummer going with 50 Cent - In Da Club....*stops daydreaming* Back to the topic, a flying car is capable, you just need to figure how to fold up wings. And you need how to correlate the turbine rotation with the internal combustion engine. Other than that and some safety hazards, it should be a breeze.

2020 is a little too early. There is no way the world oil supply would run out. We would have been even more aware. I am just hoping that it doesn't run out till I am dead.(yes, i noe i am conceited for thinking that)

I overheard my cousins boyfriend talking about a flying car. I thought he was just kidding but its true. I really can't imagine having people fly on cars in the air. I guess you can get to your place faster than usual. I wonder if it'll work on water too. I dont' know maybe the flying over water and the ground is a different thing. But it will be a milestone since the creation of the wheel.

I think it would be better as a hover-car. Otherwise, it's as bad as any of the other contraptions that combine every technology existing into a compact package. For a car to fly very far and use that much energy, it would need to be bigger, with larger engines. The fuel would need to be fuel efficient or we'd have a larger pollution problem in not too long. Added to that, there would have to be limits to how high the car could however to avoid it slamming into buildings or anything else. They'd need specialized highways or some form of construction. This might be a great idea for our army or for the police to negotiate rugged terrain or catch runaway criminals. But they wouldn't be able to travel very far without becoming bulky. And that's all I can come up with right now.

okay the flying car folds ups its wings when its lading and taking off its a very small think of a honda but like 20% smaller and it uses turbines and doesent use much gas and it can fly over water at 350 miles per hour making it the fastest public trasportation soon before you know it (reply to that guy who said the things with the red lines: I ment the car is made with a internal map inside of it to put it in a easy way it has certain red lights it has to follow so it wont go out of its way like think of thoose cars at disney land they have a little metal railing to keep them on path thats how the flying car is programed and its crash safe if one car is comming at it ,it will automaticly go faster or slower and it will take out the controll from you so you dont crash it from reflexes so its system is advance for its time ) also the flying car will be 10x faster then a car since it flys over buildings and it doesent have to follow freeways and it goes icredebly fast. well i think i answer your questions.