xisto Community
RUFIOKID

Flying Cars Comming soon

havent heard that but.. i dont doubt u.. i just didnt thikn it to happen this soon..like testing.. THAT SICKif u could message me the site or somthinwhen i saw back to the future i was like YEAAAAA i want tat..and the flying skate board HAHAH!! thatts asome

i think that flying cars would clutter the sky too much and cause higher pollution throughout the world :D

149516[/snapback]

erm its with hydro cells and no worries it wont pollute the sky.. and the link for the website is somehwere in the 1 or second page go look for it

Flying cars have existed for much longer than you all realize. Several years ago I saw a documentary on one of those TV channels owned by Discovery which featured a vehicle which could fly like an airplane with its wings extended, and drive like a car with its wings folded. I believe it was a turboprop. It wasn't as nearly decked out with gadgets as this new vehicle seems to be, but it is essentially the same thing.

I didn't think it would take to long to devolope one. They have had flying cars out since the 70s. Just needed to perfect it. I have seen pictures of the first "flying" cars that came out, they were pretty scary looking.They have some pretty wild designs out there. I have seen ones that look like they came from mars, and others that are really sleek designs. They will most likely cost a fortune though when they come out.

I found out something new the other day there is new flying cars currently being tested and made, it goes around 350 mph and its being made by toyota or honda not sure it has 4 turbines and its comming out in 2010 or 2006 some where in the middle but its really cool looking  :)

146439[/snapback]

that is cool but the problem is that bush said that he will not allow that the flying cars be released to the public because it will be to dangerous and that it will have a negative impact on the government and I have a feeling this will not be only Bush's words but the words of others. I also agree that flying car should not be released because I don't want cars crashing into my house and police cars over my house. I guess we are not ready for the future and that our minds are too far out of our time. It is not bad that it was invented and there might be special places to fly them but if you think about it if we release flying cars the people would have to get a pilot's license and I dont think people would like to go through all that raining and there is no reason to.

that is cool but the problem is that bush said that he will not allow that the flying cars be released to the public because it will be to dangerous and that it will have a negative impact on the government and I have a feeling this will not be only Bush's words but the words of others. I also agree that flying car should not be released because I don't want cars crashing into my house and police cars over my house. I guess we are not ready for the future and that our minds are too far out of our time. It is not bad that it was invented and there might be special places to fly them but if you think about it if we release flying cars the people would have to get a pilot's license and I don?t think people would like to go through all that raining and there is no reason to.

208921[/snapback]

A suppose a terrorist could equip a flying car with a spy nozzle as a method to distribute biological and chemical weapons.

Ok i went and googles this lol i was curious too

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

thats the first thing google gave me

heres some others note the moore dude or w/e

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3676694.stm
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/05/15/nextfest_wrap/
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

They would be useful in cities like new york where people could fly by the skyscrapers, this becuase of such things as traffic congestion. I do believe that they should still keep the normal car for out of city use. This because with speeds like 350mph they would cruse through the country and cause great accidents if they went crashing downwards. It would help people evacuate from floods and save most from traffic congestion. Also in the movies where everyone tries escaping but the roads are packed, you could just fly.

hahah wow that makes me think of that movie 'Back to the future'... I think it would be fun see cars flying around LOL  :P  AND it helps the long traffic-jams :P

209081[/snapback]

lol yeah instead itll be traffic jams but ull be moving 100 mph instead of 350 lol....

i also like my sky so i dont want to see too many of these around but heh we gotta get this stuff going lol... itll be cool!

maybe give it to cops and rescue teams for rescue/prusit missions and thats about all it would be nice to have a sky hehehe o well we need to get the cars with no pollution then we have the starwars effect lol

ahahahaha.. i dont' really consider this (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3676694.stm) as a flying car.. more like an airplane. I think what people is going to do is... have a magnetic field covering every inches on earth. Then the car will have the same charge as the ground and that will keep the car floating in mid air. So now all it needs is a force to push them back and forth and to turn. It's also more effiecent than cars with bunch of jet packs Because that would use awhole lot of gases and as we all know.. oil is running out. .that's why gas is rediculously high now aday.