xisto Community
googlue

Please stop smoking if you are...

I smoke but not that often!! I know its harmful but cant resist the temptation to smoke :) Although I make sure that i dont get addicted to it :) I smoke like 2-3 sticks a week or somthin!! better reduce it too!!

yea but you can get a 50/50chance of geting it or might even be 75% of getting cancer.

you never know

Mick

Well 50%, 75% all are just some statistics...

But when you get it it is 100% for YOU!

So, if you want to take a risk, it's your choice!

Let goodness prevail!

I smoke but not that often!! I know its harmful but cant resist the temptation to smoke :) Although I make sure that i dont get addicted to it :) I smoke like 2-3 sticks a week or somthin!! better reduce it too!!

Hey hey Milli Riba!
Take care LOL! Cut it down!! and then stop it for good.

It's like strangling you own neck, it gives pleasure initially, you know! But you knoe the consequences!!

Be safe!
Googlue!

I Personaly Hate Smoking I Will Never Try It I Mean That Smoking Just Harms Your Health And U Dont Live Your Full Age I Have Never Smoked Im Clean I Dont Do Drugs Or Drink Ether.

if you do smoke plz read this:Quitting smoking is one of the most important things you will ever do:You will live longer and live better.Quitting will lower your chance of having a heart attack, stroke, or cancer.If you are pregnant, quitting smoking will improve your chances of having a healthy baby.The people you live with, especially your children, will be healthier.You will have extra money to spend on things other than cigarettes.Plz think about it....Mick

I am a smoker have been for going on 10 yrs I smoke full flavored menthol one of the hardest kind to quit. quitting is hard period but menthol's have more fiberglass in them which allows for more nicotine to enter the system and cause a greater addiction, I am now in the process of trying to quit for the 3rd time. Do i know it kills yes, but so does alcohol, drugs, guns, and the people who use them so how come everyone is always ragging on the smokers?It all comes back to the original saying (Insert drinking, drugs, smoking, guns) Dont kill people, People kill people.I smoke but someone made that for me to be able to even smoke it to begin with, if it wasnt there would i have started?No i am not passing the blame onto someone, I am simply stating that if it wasn't there i wouldn't of started it.

Uh I smoke as I said, and I'm 13...and the commercials that say "tabacco is whacko if your a teen"...its "whacko" no matter how old you are.mobile, I've only smoked weed no other drugs, you wanna be "ashamed" of me? ha go right ahead see if i care, I don't even know you so if your "ashamed" of me it means nothing.I know about every damn thing you mentioned in your post, i just don't care enough to stop, its my life I'll live it how I want.Oh and....so i lied I'm posting again in this topic....just had to say this now *poof*....or maybe *puff*

Edited by Triple X (see edit history)

Do i know it kills yes, but so does alcohol, drugs, guns, and the people who use them so how come everyone is always ragging on the smokers?
It all comes back to the original saying (Insert drinking, drugs, smoking, guns) Dont kill people, People kill people.

Trystim,

The major difference between smoking and the other things you mentioned is that the others harm only the person who is consuming voluntarily.

Smoking, not so.

There is passive smoking... If I am sitting next to you and you smoke, I also get affected!

Thankfully we have the Net and I need not sit next to you to chat with you!

Googlue!

did triple x just say that he smokes weed and he is only 13? Um ok... how can you even afford it, i mean at 13 your still just a kid... sorry a teen, cant have much of a job. You got a whole life ahead of you, good way to screw it up!

Oh and I don't plan on having kids, but if I did I would not smoke around them I'd go outside or somewhere else because unless they CHOOSE to smoke(well when they are 18 >_> I will not just let them when they are younger..like me) I won't have them subject to it cuz I know second-hand almost if not as bad.

Do i know it kills yes, but so does alcohol, drugs, guns, and the people who use them so how come everyone is always ragging on the smokers?
It all comes back to the original saying (Insert drinking, drugs, smoking, guns) Dont kill people, People kill people.

Trystim,

The major difference between smoking and the other things you mentioned is that the others harm only the person who is consuming voluntarily.

Smoking, not so.

There is passive smoking... If I am sitting next to you and you smoke, I also get affected!

Thankfully we have the Net and I need not sit next to you to chat with you!

Googlue!
ok gotta beg to differ here the alcohol yes i will agree. but guns and drugs i have to disagree i think the gun is alot more harmful to the person on the recieving end if i choose to use it, and drugs are smoked as well.

Uh I smoke as I said, and I'm 13...and the commercials that say "tabacco is whacko if your a teen"...its "whacko" no matter how old you are.
mobile, I've only smoked weed no other drugs, you wanna be "ashamed" of me? ha go right ahead see if i care, I don't even know you so if your "ashamed" of me it means nothing.

I know about every damn thing you mentioned in your post, i just don't care enough to stop, its my life I'll live it how I want.

Oh and....so i lied I'm posting again in this topic....just had to say this now *poof*....or maybe *puff*

Dude, I understand where you're coming from.. BELIEVE ME. But man.. You should not be starting that *BLEEP* when you're 13. TRUST ME! If you want to experiment later, then do it. But get yourself settled in a life first. And sorry man, you cannot do that at your age. Go through school, get a career, and then if you want to try out some things, you'll be mature enough to handle it. I know that sounds like I'm talking from some high horse. I don't mean to come across as even being "wiser" in my old age. (Well, 30 isn't old, but old enough to have learned a few things of what you speak).

All I'm saying is let it alone at least for a few years. THEN make the decision if you want to experiment.