xisto Community
googlue

Please stop smoking if you are...

I love chocolate...When i was a little kid i would do smoking gestures with a pen to pretend i was smoking, so when i was 12 i tried one of my aunt?s cigarrettes and didn?t like the taste much, then when school started me and my friends bought a pack of gudang garam clove cigarrettes that were much tastier, then we bought regular cigarrettes to smoke while drinking beer because they were cheaper, and then acid, and so on. good times.i?ve been off and on with smoking, now i?m off. i find it stinky and that my lungs weren?t made to inhale dirt. sometimes i crave them, but i know they are pretty addictive and if i succumb to them i will be souza cruz?s slave again.

People who say they don't understand why people even smoke should try actually inhaling a cigarette and smoking everyday for a few weeks start off with only smoking a quarter cigarette for the first couple days then a half cigarette and more until to feel ready to have a full one. Because once you learn to inhale properly you will get a nicotine high and you will enjoy it and you will get addicted.I don't smoke cigarettes anymore because they cause cancer and the nasty tar builds up in your lungs, it's just gross nowadays i only smoke Cannabis.

I tried smoking once when I was 12. my cousin gave me a sig lolI didn't see anything special or addictive about it tho.I don't believe in chain smokers it's just stupid. ppl that go crazy without their 30minute sigMy brothers wife stayed with us for over a month. and I had to practically be watching her 1 year old son all the time.... he would be crying and she would throw him down and go smoke a sig...

I cannot speak for the topic starter, not knowing his mind. But the fact remains the State and it's Madison Avenue flunkies have waged war on the smoker. Why? Because the smoker is an easy target the mass of people will readily vilify. If you do not stand up now and defend the smokers right to smoke, you soon will be targeted for the things you have every right to enjoy.

Yes.That's very accurate, and the state and the Madison Avenue
flunkies know how to sway public opinion with mega hype.
Once they'd stunted individual choice and banned tobacco
they'll look for their next endeavor, and it could be anybody
or anything next.
I don't mean to sound melodramatic but they'll slowly chip away
at the rock of basic rights and freedom, until the rock is nothing but
swept away dust.
Power corrupts.