xisto Community
googlue

Please stop smoking if you are...

lol funny picture but yes plz stop smoking if you do.iv tryed it 1s but never again.

u can die from it and get cancer, i recomend that you stop smoking !!!!!!!

Mick

Oh, mobile, you are really very fast!

What do you mean you once tried? Smoking or quitting?

Are you still smoking?
It is very dangerous for under 18 kids :(

Googlue!

The picture makes me want to smoke O_o I must install cancer. Though I hear the uninstall is buggy at best. I might wait for Smoking 1.1.I never smoke, don't see the appeal at all, it tastes and smells awful (I work in a bar) every night I stink of the stuff.

Seen it before, ok sure, I'll stop smoking cuz of a ****ing pictures....not. Wait, so smoking kills and you can get cancer? well where the hell have I been, I did not know that! ~.~ ok cutting the bullcrap yes smoking kills, and if you think otherwise your an idiot. I know what it does, I just don't really give a damn. Does that make me an idiot? maybe, but its my life I'll do whatever the hell i want and just cuz people on a message board say "please quit smoking" doesn't mean I will...ok hell if ANYONE says it I don't care, in real life/on the net/whatever.Although I do find that pic funny lol *saves*Ok...so I'll leave it at that, you an all either ignore this reply to it I don't care, I'll post this and only this in this topic. Cuz if you still wanna *BLEEP* at me after wat I've said nothing I say will make a difference.

Here's some interesting facts comparing Turkey and my country, Canada:1. The average Canadian smoker smokes 1 pack per day.2. The average smoker in Turkey smokes 2 packs per day.3. Per capita, the number of smokers in Turkey doubles that of Candians.4. Per capita, the number of cancer-related deaths in Canada doubles that of Turkey.5. Per capita, the number of cars on the road in Canada doubles that of Turkey. :( hhmmmmmmm... :(

Hehe. Yeah smoking IS bad for you. I've tried it aswell, but I don't see why people do it... even if it wasn't bad for you the smoke is disgusting in my opinion lol :(I think that almost every smoker will know that smoking is bad for them, but I doubt they're going to stop just because they hear yet another person say 'smoking kills'. If they're going to quit I think it's most likely they're going to quit for themselves not for anyone else. :(

I'm not a smoker, but smoking doesn't mean that you'll get cancer, it just means increased chances of getting cancer. If you know that and think it's worth, your choice. Believe me, both of my grandfathers were heavy smokers, and had complications near old age. One had cancer, and the other carried a big oxygen tank around.