xisto Community
alexia

Which Email Provider Do You Use?

I have about three hotmail accounts (which I can remember) and I know ive signed up for like 4 gmail accounts or something, but I only use one of them lol. I did have one ages ago which got hacked into though so that counts as 5 lol. I also have a yahoo email account which I dont use either.

I have Shaw (I get something like 10 free emails with my internet with Shaw), but I also use hotmail, 'cuz for some reason shaw screws up emailing some people. (Not sure why.) I think I have Yahoo, too... I only use it for Yahoo IM.

I use Yahoo for my friends to email me, and gmail for signing up with websites and i just started to use windows live mail beta, im not sure if there is a beta in the name or not, but i highly recommend people give it a try. But to use it you need a hotmail account and goto Ideas.Live

I'm don't like 'mass' e-mail providers, i'm use yandex.ru, rambler.ru - very fast russian provider, very big space for you posts - 200 mg. (on yandex - unlimited)

I use1.Gmail2.Yahoo3.mail.com4.hotmail5.rediffmail.com6.aolAnd i forward most of my mail to yahoo, so i dont have to check all of these regularly, checking yahoo does it.I like gmail the best because it uses Ajax, so once its loaded its fast as hell.

I use GMail. I friggin love it. Except for a few minor annoyances, it's the ultimate client for me.I actually have a couple of accounts there, plus my work email. I used to use Hotmail and Yahoo mail, but they feel cluttered to me. Hard to explain, I just don't like them.GMail forever!

I use gmail..... chinese democracy if you want gmail i got like 300+ invites. Anyways gmail is most useful to me cuz it has a TON of space. I also have 30 gigs but it's unreliable and sometimes my emails dont get sent.

I think I have too much mails... different purposes, fun, friends, work, my website, etc.1 on Gmail (very much used). Great service.3 on Lycos (very much used two of them... the other to avoid spam). Some tiny problems, but good service2 on Yahoo (not much used). Good service, no complaints.1 on hotmail (I used to use it for messenger, but fortunately I don?t use that evil?s tool anymore :angry: ) I got sick of almost daily mails from Hotmails promotions... a huge rate of the spam I received was directly from Microsoft.

I started using GMail about a year ago an am completely hooked.

It's not just the fact that there is over 2GB and it looks good.

Nor is it the useful search feature and easy on the eye layout.

Neither is it the starring system, (although that is really good)

It's the whole package. I love the style of it.

The only minor flaw is how difficult it is to get one. I waited ages to get an invite

I primarily use Juno. Don't know why, I just have for about 5 years. I also have Hotmail and Yahoo which I pretty much only use because of the handy new mail alerts. Then I have a Gmail account which I got when not everybody in the world had one, but I never use it.