xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint-Michaels Sigs Through the ages Note*** i merge all my posts together***

I have a good sig if you want one like it just copy down the site thats on the Sig !and great sig guy at the top, :lol: forgot your name !Anyone else have good, customized Sigs ?If so please post them here and well rate them :( lol

Some nice work here. I'm really liking them.My personal favorite is the second one, it could possibly use a little border, and the text is a little blurred, but other than that, I love it. The colours are great, and I really like the effect that was used on the elf.Excellently done!

Horrid text. You really need to make it readable, there's a difference between being smoky/faint to being blurry. Get a border on it and personalise it more.There's not much to comment on really :lol: - keep at it.

As the others have said, the text and colour should really be improved. I am no sig expert, but i thought i would give my opinion. :lol: It is still better then what i could do though. :(