xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint-Michaels Sigs Through the ages Note*** i merge all my posts together***

yeah i saw a few on good well pixel is more then graphics  web deign computer programming and all that stuff but they mostly focus on graphic design

145848[/snapback]

Yeah, thanks for pointing that out. I usually just go there for Photoshop, C4d, and Imageready. I seem to forget they do scripting and stuff as well.

ok so get rid of the scanlines boarder change the font

well on the font wouldn't a normal looking font look better instead of the wacked out ones i be seeing?

i will have to look at fonts on the net im now looking at the background i did pretty good with out knowing it i somehow got squares on it that i didn't even notice so i will post it as it is with no text and with out the sun burst effect.

ok here is the images with nothing but the render and the brushes you can barely make out the squares but they are there, what would be a good recommendation for a font?

Posted Image

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

ok my very first image that i did was for my website i used fireworks for this image it had its ups and downs on what it look like. I call it " ANGEL IN DISGUISE"

Posted Image

My next one with some work in rendering bluring and some other stuff i call this one "SAINT MICHAEL WARRIOR WITH-IN" this one was also done in fireworks as well.

Posted Image

the next image that im going to show is called "GLASS DRAGON" i found a cool pic of a glass made dragon used more bluring effects and started using fonts this is where the progression of my photoshop skills

Posted Image

my next image that i did called "elven goddess" use some gradient effects and change the color of the image and a windblast which knowing what i know now sucks i could have did more might look for that image again so here it is

Posted Image

my next image was done for me being a star wars fan the coloration looked cool but the text effect that was iffy i call it "Darth Vader"

Posted Image

and now for the days of looking at tutorials i bring you the cream of the crop sigs

here we go

the first two are my first true sigs with out renders one of them is inomplete the border and all but hey practice makes perfect and the use of scanlines as well which i think when well with this one

Posted Image

and heres the one with out the border

Posted Image

this next image i got cocky but the background look cool the text could have did better.

Posted Image

this next one that i did this morning actually i went a bit overboard and people let me know on that ***THANKS JOHNNY*** but to be nice im going to post the sig without all the crap and with this one you can see i got some small squares in there mind you i did that by mistake and yet it still look good i would consider this my first true rendering and all that.

Posted Image

Posted Image

now my latest sig after down loading some brushes for photo and going through some of them i found the perfect one for this next sig. i useda nice gradient effect which i thought made this look perfect and then added the text just to top it off i call it "Chun-Li"

Posted Image

this is part two of my photo layout

yeah i was look at some ofthe c4 stuff im just going to leave that one alone

Saint Mike, don't ever quad post. Also, you still have a LONG way to go. I personally only see the smaller "lava"ish one as remotely good. The rest are really newbish.I really don't mean to offend, but you need more work. Just trying to help out a fellow sigger.

true but simple sigs will always stand out but of course im speaking out of my butt on that one :rolleyes:

true but simple sigs will always stand out but of course im speaking out of my butt on that one :lol:

146090[/snapback]

Your butt's a liar. :rolleyes:

Many people try to do dark or faded style sigs, which don't really look good until you're a little more experienced. I've found my bright and colorful sigs to be my favorites... O.o

what i really want to perfect is the animate light text effect the first few times i did it , it was complete crappy still looking through tutorials but i don't know what i am doing wrong with it