xisto Community
lil_chris

Will Google All Ways Be Number 1 Search?

i think, Google is the best in Search engines. and it will be best in the internet for search, email, advertisment, blog and information technology.i allways use Google for search. i have installed google toolbar for 5 years!

I think that google will always be the number one search engine because whenever i need to check for plagiarized topics, or reports (school reports) i use google because it is the most accurate that i have ever used. The reason i say this is because when i first started looking for plagiarized work, i used yahoo, and nothing ever came up, but when i use google, i come up with much much more than when i used yahoo.

No not at all. They guy who created wikipedia (notice when you search for something in google wikipedia always pops up) is creating a new search engine so I really do not think that google will be able to stay on top for much longer.

I'd have to say no. I mean.....look at the recent past. We've had Altavista and then after that Yahoo. Yahoo was the biggest for QUITE a while. I remember everyone using Yahoo.....but it didn't have a name that could really be attributed to a verb (like Google). When Google came out.....with it's clean interface and simple design plus the great webcrawler system of the search engine they easily took over. One day there will be something used more than Google......but we haven't created it yet. I'd give it like 10-30 years.

About Google ...

It's the only search engine I do use. I've tried to use ASK and MSN but GOOGLE's always proven to be better :)

Well I used Ask Jeves Once and I asked him why google was so much better lool

About Google ...
Well I used Ask Jeves Once and I asked him why google was so much better lool

To me it's pretty clear really as to why Google has been and will continue to be a success.
Unlike Yahoo, and Msn, you aren't assaulted with pop up boxes or attempts at hijacking your computer
when you open the page.
Google is straight forward. You need a good search engine and it's right there. All Google has to
do is keep marketing themselves and to keep things simple.

I still use google, but even though I don't like the search results it gives because of the page rank, it used to work much better years ago, but of course a lot of whom cheated..I tried to use Ask, but just am used to google to find something, even using google to search wikipedia by adding that keyword in the search query, but usually, wikipedia is shown in the top and I guess the wikimedia search or whatever they are creating will be a success..Still, I think it's easy to search youtube or wikipedia just by using google from address bar by adding a keyword you need.. :)

I really not sure about this if google will still become the number one search engine. in the near future there will be newand will dream to beat google search but I don't think if they can... as you can see microsoft in the past is the number one OSand the only the best.. but today Linux and Leopard(Mac) are starting to beat microsoft.another good example is yahoo, it is the best and number one site in the past but not now... there are so many new mail service today

IMO, there isn't a better search engine than Google. But I cant say so this will be the same in a few years times. And nope, I do not have google as my homepage. Instead, I have the homepage of the company that I worked for.