xisto Community
lil_chris

How Many Times A Day Do You Come On Trap17.com

Well now, this is a tad awkward. This is my first time being on here, and so far i have spent about 6 hours here, 5 of which were mainly idleing... aside from that not much, I plan on trying to keep a steady flow of credits, slightly increasing over time to rise the benifits of the service. Mainly just trying to keep it steady for the time being...

Maybe 4 or 5 times a day, checking replies ang replying to some topics. I don't stay online too long. I'm just using a pay in advance ISP. (it's a card) so I try to economize my time. Now I really wish I had a DSL connection, or even better connections. It's a bit expensive here, considering there's only one DSL company in the Philippines. The one the runs the Major Phone Company. *does a tantrum*

I come here once every few days to make sure I still have enough hosting credits to keep my site up :D I don't have time to come here much more often than that due to chores and homework -_-

just wanted to no how many times aday you guys use Xisto.com? am new but i will be on once a day just to make sure my site is still up and runing ok when i get hosted anyway its great here.

am going to tell everyone in my school about your free hosting  -_-

134556[/snapback]

it is very addictive i'm on once or twice a day

I can't really say how much I post each day...sometimes I'm really lazy and post maybe 5-10 times, but other days I just go crazy and post a hundred or so times...On other sites I've reached up to 400 posts in one day though. It just depends on my mood.

I joined Xisto last august and have been regular since then...I come here almost everyday unless I am very busy except on weekends... thats when I take break.... -_-It has been a gr8 community to get involved in all along...Cheers.

I just usually come here twice a day during the weekdays, but I might not post, I might just check out some stuff, and during the weekend I just usually go on once and do everything I want to, posting wise, my average is under 1, hmm...I should get to posting more often...Anyway, Xisto is amazing and everyone here is great. :D Except maybe some of those spammers, if there have even been any... -_-

I come on about 3 times a day when i'm connected to DSL. when travelling, which is frequent, i only get on like 2wice a week. i try to post at least 2 or 3 times everytime i come on. both to keep & gain hosting credits, and also just because i find the forums interesting and informative. there's also always someone who can help you if you post about a problem you're having. i got lots of help when i had my problems, so i try to return the favor as much as i can.

at least 5-10 times a day just to check up on my army of course so no one can rob me of my stash and i do the posting of topics sometimes

at least 5-10 times a day just to check up on my army of course so no one can rob me of my stash and i do the posting of topics sometimes

137779[/snapback]

Lucky you. I'm gone and without a compy all day long on weekdays.

Lol, "the posting of topics". You make it sound like a religious ritual of some sort. -_-

There is no penalty for leaving my computer on all day with Xisto forum page loaded, is there? I hope not. I leave this forum on all day long until I have to close programs to do my video editing and such. I know there is no penalty...but is there a reward for having logged into Xisto, hum? -_-

I'm on alot. I love the community and chatting with everyone. This is a great place to learn new tricks in website making and design, so I'm always looking for new ideas and HTML codes. Let's just say I'm on about 6 times a day...

I visit Trap 17 every midnight and every afternoon. usually i am online longer during midnight, and i spend an average of two and a half hours reading Trap 17 topics and posts. I do not post that much but i read those posts and of course click those advertisements.