xisto Community
Darth Vivi

Gunbound

the game Gunbund,,,
just don't know what the game is talking about?
can you give me some bakground details or stories of the game?

Gunbound is basically a turn based 2D shooting game. The client download is 100 or something mb, and is free to play. Players join in any one of 12 servers, (2 beginner, 2 open, and a bunch of avatar on whatnots), and can play in a game of up to eight players. You choose out of a number of "Mobiles" which each have 3 different shot types - 1 (usually weaker shot), 2 (stronger shot), 3 (super shot, limited use) - each mobile is a specific type - machine, shield or animal/organic (?). Also available are powerups which you may choose before game - you are limited by your powerup slots, better powerups take more slots. Each move you do takes a certain "recovery" time which determines your turn order. If you shoot a weak shot, your turn will come back sooner than if you used a strong attack.

There is a ranking system, where it goes from Hammer -> Axe -> Battle Axe -> Wand -> Dragon (each with its own subrank of colours/metals etc) - it doesn't really effect your gameplay but is more of a status symbol. Each time you hit an enemy in game with conditions (ie through wind/good damage), you gain gold, also if you win a game you get gold. This gold can be used to buy clothes, or avatars, for you character. These increase your character's stats in servers which are "Avatar On".

Think that's a basic summary?

same here, unless its friends, i wont bother playing gunbound since there a more lamers inthe game that youll encounter that those who arent. >_<and yup, with the aimbots proliferating in the game, it really pisses you off when some random newb goes and kills you with all his attacks hitting XD :D

I play this game with the account name of "BlackWater5". I'm currently in the intermediate level.Please do NOT request to add me to your buddylist if you're :1) Not going to talk/come on when I am2) Not even close to my rankMy favorite bot has to be Grub (for the money) and Asate (for the funess)

I play gunbound my name i think is Hatake8462 tho i havent played that game in a while but if u wana be friends on there then send me a message XD idm meeting new ppl XD

GunBound, seems its still popularI have played this game for nearly 2 years (with 1 time a 6month break and 1 time a 4month break) and a few months ago i saw the light and quit GunBound forever, 50k gp is too much (that is what have in total gp) but the hackers, the botters and the scammers forced me to leave the game forever, i found out i already turned to the first of 4 wands (Violet hole) while you first needed 30k gp for Violet Hole and 42k gp for Sapphire hole (wich i have had for a loong time)Enough is enough, when you get bored of a game, quit it. there are numberous games on the net and boring yourself on one game is wasting your time...

Anyone ever tried the game Gunbound before? I love that game, I started playing that game like a year ago, but I quit for Maplestory and now I'm back to Gunbound. It's really fun but I totally suck at aiming, targeting, whateverr. It's all up to my luck, I don't know how to calculate my shots or anything. I try using my experiences on that game but I usually depend on my LUCK. haha lol anyway, if you dont play, why not try it now @ gunbound.net I'd love to play with anyone that plays it. (:edit: i didn't see the topic about gunbound -- sorry, you may close this now

Edited by AnGeL KiSS (see edit history)

merged five GunBound threads with this one.

if you need to discuss Gunbound World Champion, you can do it here:
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/30781-gunbound-world-champion/

i have a friend who was obbseeed with this game. I reallly want to try it. I heard it was a great game. I am not really sure what the whole game is about but i still really want to test it out and see how it is. And it is really great it is a free online game.

XD i haven't played gunbound lately and its really fun and addicting... for those who dunno this game... gunbound is like a game in snes was it named worm.. if you are a fan of the game worm.. i suggest you should try Gunbound out... its almost the same .. only its onlineand btw ... i kinda hate the .. 1 week, 1 months buying thingies xD... that makes me poor ;_;... btw my Rank is Double Stone Hammer or w/e its called XD... All of you .. whats your rank xD .. i bet its higher than me ;_;

yeah but the one month and week thing is sometimes useful, if you dont want an avatar you can buy for one week or a month which is ALOT cheaper; but you can always buy unlimited...I'm a silver battle axe dot, I used to be a golden axe but I quit and then I dropped to a silver battle axe without dot =( but I think im pretty close to being a golden =)

Wow uber XD.... btw about few months ago ... did u play the easter event? on the site.. if we win we will won around 110k..have u tried that? :)... i wasted all my money on equipments though ;_;.. xD but i got good equips atleast :)... can't wait for more Events to try ^^ although i might need to update the gunbound again... :) will take a bit time.. btw wuts ur name?mines 1itachisan2 i think can't remember o.o