xisto Community
Darth Vivi

Gunbound

It's fun initially, but so many people just user boomer with perfect aim, that there's really no variety anymore. Every time I just end up getting owned by some boomer in a hole that uses SS then dual with thor. It's especially bad for me, as I'm on double metal axe, meaning I'm just unable to go into the Beginner Servers, and in the Advanced ones, I'm always kicked for no reason other than level or the other team is stacked with wands and battle axes - against a team of gold/silver/metal axes. Basically it was rare to get any sort of a good/fair game.

Yep, Gunbound is entertaining for a while. I found it best, though, if you have some friends (internet or RL) who can play with you on the same team, as quite often randoms can suck. A lot.I did find it irritating after a while though, as there are hackers everywhere, even though they update the hacking-prevention system all the time (which = waiting for update/download before you can play). Also, I managed to get to Double Metal Axe, which disallows me from playing in the Beginner Rooms, but when I play in the Open ones, I either always get kicked for having too low a "Axe Rank", or the teams are stacked, ie high ranks on one team, low ranks on the other = easy win for high ranks.But those complaints aside, it's free, cute, and provided you have some patience and friends is very enjoyable.

Yep, Gunbound is entertaining for a while. I found it best, though, if you have some friends (internet or RL) who can play with you on the same team, as quite often randoms can suck. A lot.

I did find it irritating after a while though, as there are hackers everywhere, even though they update the hacking-prevention system all the time (which = waiting for update/download before you can play). Also, I managed to get to Double Metal Axe, which disallows me from playing in the Beginner Rooms, but when I play in the Open ones, I either always get kicked for having too low a "Axe Rank", or the teams are stacked, ie high ranks on one team, low ranks on the other = easy win for high ranks.

But those complaints aside, it's free, cute, and provided you have some patience and friends is very enjoyable.

133905[/snapback]

Yeah, I can't stand playing with the regular idiots. Me and my ex, and our little brothers play together in private games, so it's pretty cool. But yeah, the hackers suck. X.x

It really suck if you play with aimbot especially noobs in level 1 which I hate.I always lose not because i'm noobs it's because of that aimboter.Who wanna fight me!!!

It really suck if you play with aimbot especially noobs in level 1 which I hate.

I always lose not because i'm noobs it's because of that aimboter.

Who wanna fight me!!!

133998[/snapback]

Heh. Aimbots suck too. I used to play Quake II a lot, but I quit because of all the aimbots..

As you can see from my signature, I'm kinda a bit of a GunBound player :D So, I've got my web site that can tell you almost everything you need to know about GunBound. But since the new version 4 days ago, I haven't yet updated and added the two new mobiles, 7 new maps, and the other new stuff about the new version: World Champion.

However, I have forums on my web site where my users have been posting plenty about the new version.

I like the new version more. I think it's about time that they get a new update. At first there were loads of glitches, but they quickly patched them up well. Yesterday, I had no problems or crashes at all.

Of course, the new mobiles and maps are great to add to the quality of the game. The old maps were getting... old, and two new mobiles is nice to have. I also think that they made some minor changes to the original mobiles (particularly the appearance of the shots). I suprised though that they didn't make new music.

There are a few things I don't like. It's harder to kick people out of the room because when you click on a person to get their name, the text in the text box (/kick) is deleted. I also don't like how the room settings need to be changed in a seperate menu. The World list also doesn't have a refresh button - I don't know what the deal is with that. There are a few other minor things, but I think most things just need time to get adjusted to.

Avatar is now available for rent only instead of for sale. But it's cool that all the old avatar one had get's saved on the account forever. Also about avatar, items have to be gifted straight away instead of buying them then gifting them. I like that because it will dissuade hackers from stealing.

There's more to know about it. If you're a GunBound player, please visit the forums on my web site.

Ever since i played Gunbound i was hooked on it. Not the most explicit game out there but its fun. Its like a shopping mall and battle areana. lol. I like having new mobiles and new backdrops. I guess i have to go and perfect using the new mobliles. I really like the new interface. A little weird but itsmore secure than the old version and it has some features mentioned above that's good so scammers can't get too you.. but i'm pretty sure some will get. I can't believe they can get tricked by trading items and stuff. lol. never let anybody win you if they will exchange for some gold or whatever. they'll just run away and or block you. :D

i suck at gunbound, i could never beat anyone one on one, and sometimes i either hit my self or my teammates.

I used to play Gunbound until all my friends quit, so I quit too because no one would play with me. :rolleyes: Now, they're all starting again because it's the summer, and they all want me back. The thing is, Gunbound just released a new version, so I'll have to download the new one which is 107 MB. I guess can probably crunch that out overnight...My screenname on Gunbound is...of course...snlildude87, if you wanna add me.

I agree with Cool_Freaker, Gunbound is fun, but only if you play with friends, I can't stand playing the regular people. But something not mentioned yet, the avatar System. I loved how you could customize your avatar. Did you guys play on Avatar ON servers?