xisto Community
Darth Vivi

Gunbound

I use to play gunbound. I still have an account there or 2 lol. But two is the most. My brother keeps wanting my account just because it has some gold in it. Anyways i ahven't played in a while. I had school to worry about and I can't play all the time. Its a fun game when you know how to play and stuff. Like knowing angles and knowing to adjust when the wind changes. Its really fun. I just don't like some of the people on there. Lol. They got problems.

Yeah, I'm finding Gunbound increasingly has too many hackers and too many people who have no lives. You get called a noob when you don't hit your first shot even though your opponent may be on the opposite side of the map with some freaking strong wind. Then, if by magic, some opponent of yours who is reasonably far away manages to know the exact sweet spot to hit you, and duals first turn - either they've played way too much Gunbound it's scary, or they're hacking. It really ruins the fun of the game.