xisto Community
snlildude87

The Most Annoying Website post the most annoying website youve encountered here

As you know, there are quite a few websites out there, some are professional while others are not so professional. This is where you come in.
Have you ever been to a website where it was so bad that you had to use your hands to cover the annoying content? I know I had. This website that I visited today, in my opinion, tops the list in annoying websites. The links (and there are a lot of them) blinks. That's right, this author uses the <blink> tag so all links blink. Because of this technique, the majority of the site is very hard to read which is why I nominate http://www.w3.discoveryvip.com/3w/ as the most annoying website.

What is the most annoying site that you've visisted? Post it here and we'll all laugh at it. :)

ha! thank goodness i haven't run in to any of those sites. reminds me back in the day(25 years ago) when i was first writing my own programs and loved to make everything inverse and blink. then i would have my parents look what i did and they would have to pretend it was amazing....haha. i just had a flashback. thanks for reminding me.

ok you want annoying? I have found the most annoyin of annoying sites check it out.
ANNOYING PAGE

Warning! You might get mad! Don't worry tho it will just be realy realy annoying!

I did one of those things with a million alert() things - but this one is even worse! It even has annoying stuff in the messges to drive you even more crazy. I WILL be sure to add that to my URL FILTER (yes that's right) if I ever remember the password to it.

lol wow. I guess someone was really bored one day and wanted to set up 200 little pop ups. I don't know why I even went through them all but oh well. The most annoying site I have gone to is Xisto...or not. I don't really remember any annoying sites other than funnyjunk.com I don't really go there anyway that much anymore.

I don't know a speciefic a website that annoy me but the most annoying think in different websites is the POPUPs, I don't lik pop ups .. I know there is a tool that blocks popups but I prefer not to use it , I disabled of my IE too.. I don't know why but I don't like popups.

Well my webbrowser dosn't support the <blink> tag so I didnt see the blinking links but the website still piseed me off. It was way too busy! And too many things happening on the home page. He should have divided the site up a bit better...

As you know, there are quite a few websites out there, some are professional while others are not so professional. This is where you come in.
Have you ever been to a website where it was so bad that you had to use your hands to cover the annoying content? I know I had. This website that I visited today, in my opinion, tops the list in annoying websites. The links (and there are a lot of them) blinks. That's right, this author uses the <blink> tag so all links blink. Because of this technique, the majority of the site is very hard to read which is why I nominate http://www.w3.discoveryvip.com/3w/ as the most annoying website.

What is the most annoying site that you've visisted? Post it here and we'll all laugh at it. :unsure:

Hmm, I don't think my web browser supports the <blink> tag. I didn't really find the page annoying, just a little too busy. I really hate the sites with 15 million alert things on them, especially if I have heaps of tabs open, then I don't want to exit all of the tabs, so I have to keep clicking and clicking and clicking. Some people have a little too much spare time :(

Holy Moly that is most distracting thing EVER!!! I don't even have ADD or ADHD and I couldn't pay the slightest bit of attention! HOw stupid can you possibly get people? I mean COME ON! I wonder how much business did this site lose? I going to guess a lot.

OMG the church one is getting worse I swear!!! The last time I looked at it at loeast the rainbow didn't move. They've animated it XD

You know how people should know I'm an idiot? Well first on that funnyjunk thing I actually sat thru most of those and read pretty much all of them. Then, when I got to the end I saw the mail to a friend... I wanted to.. But before I had a chance I had automatically closed the tab, you know, like on impulse, since the site was So annoying.
So INSTEAD I click undo close tab to get back the mail to a friend for and had to go through them again!!!!! (I didn't wanna close ff as I had other important tabs :E) Lol how annoying... I did get the form in the end :)

And also discoveryvip doesn't blink for me.. ff quirks? It's not as annoying as http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/