xisto Community
snlildude87

The Most Annoying Website post the most annoying website youve encountered here

Most Annoying Website

The Most Annoying Website

Here is the world's most annoying website. I would suggest right clicking this URL and then clicking "Open Link In New Window"*-http://worldsmostannoying.blogspot.com/

MAKE SURE YOU OPEN THIS URL IN A NEW WINDOW!

YOU WILL GET EVEN MORE ANNOYED IF YOU DON'T!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/ is by far the most annoying site that I have ever seen. Check it out, ;)

Some of them that you guys found issues with I didn't....But I use FireFox and stuff - popups don't come up for me, and even the "blinking links" in the first post never showed up for me...Visited the site and never saw anything wrong.

I think that some people just try to bring more attention to their site and don't notice that although it DOES make people notice them, it causes people to leave as well.

Well ic ouldnt see the blinking, because IE doesnt support the <blink> tag any more, so, although i didnt really look at it or read it for that long, it didnt annoy me THAT much.

Hey, thought you guys might be interested to know that the website the Original Poster started this topic with has changed their site since then. Maybe you guys scared them into doing it ;)

zippy77 posted site was relly really really annoying, really ;) but I could do something even more annoying the problem is that the annying part stoped..I would have used a php or javascript scipt that loops ad infinitum with a list of spoken thing..just to make the guest believe it will stop, sometime..and it will ;) at a restart of the browser/pc or when the guest gets really annoyed and plugs it off or brakes it and smashes it hahah:lol:

There are alot. There are some websites that occasionally have a pop-up that has nothing on it (mind you i have Ad-Block plus, Firewall and pop-up blocker all enabled)Also certain shock sites (like Goatse or Meatspin or Lemonparty) jump around your screen and do not close.The name of the shock site is Mylazysundays.Go find the link yourself.

ok you want annoying? I have found the most annoyin of annoying sites check it out.
ANNOYING PAGE

Warning! You might get mad! Don't worry tho it will just be realy realy annoying!

LMAO, I was clickin and clickin to find out it never stopped. That was a waste of five minutes of my life but it was fun!!