xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cragllo

Gmail Logo - With Your Email

ohhh,very good,i am longing to get one the logo as name@Gmail.com looks beautiful i think.hehe i'd like to have a try later... :rolleyes:

theres a link in my signature to a page which gives you a gmail signature. it looks good i think and takes about 5 seconds <_<:blink:

Lol, i wouldnt really care if i had one or not.... i just want to make sigs and stuff that look kool then i will inorporate my email into the sig perhaps....

Yup yup.....Whats is with this GMAL crave ??? I swear everyone wants the sig....Everyone wants the gmail....Is it really good or something ?

happily that i have one as my sig,look at my sig below.i made the logo on my own.even if it looks not very good,i did it at all. <_<

whats gmail....??

:):D hahaha you have a gmail sig and you are asking what is gmail. B) please everyone what is Xisto??? ive never heard of it :D

I'm not sure I trust websites like this or this. Call me paranoid (many of my enemies do!) but I get the feeling sites like that are just a fancy way of collecting my email so they can spam me.

Anyone heard of anything like that happening? Can those sig sites be used to get email addresses?

I'm not sure I trust websites like this or this.  Call me paranoid (many of my enemies do!) but I get the feeling sites like that are just a fancy way of collecting my email so they can spam me.

Anyone heard of anything like that happening?  Can those sig sites be used to get email addresses?

46066[/snapback]

I have made my signature two months ago. And I have not received a single spam since than. So I think it is not a problem for you.

If you feel that u wud get spam, just enter an address which is sligtly different from ur real addr. for examle Xisto@gmail.com to 17trap@gmail.comAfter u get the image, convert to bitmap, open in ms paint or whatever and cut and switch 17 and trap. There u r... ur gmail signature and now u dont have to worry about spam, since ur actual address is not revealed.Simple huh....Cheers.