xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cragllo

Gmail Logo - With Your Email

Gmail is so cool........ I've had it for a few months, and I just can't get enough of it. 1000 MB of storage, GMail notifier, other very cool things. And that Sig Maker, it's cool too. And I don't think they spam your e-mail if you use it...... Anyway, I have many invites, if anyone wants to have one, please email me at codename88@gmail.com :D:D:DB):D

theres a link in my signature to a page which gives you a gmail signature. it looks good i think and takes about 5 seconds  ;)  :P

24352[/snapback]

Thanks for the link!!! That page is GREAT!!! :D You're my idol :D

hey ppl. i can't find a link to get a gmail account. i heard it was offering 1 GB for free , at that time, Yahoo! was offering just 2 mega bytes for free!!! even i heard that it's wonderful as you say, plus it has an intelligent anti-spamming that works better than hotmail and Yahoo!'s. please tell me how, then i can sell my hard disk, and store all data on that mail ;) .. kidding!! really i need to have one.

hey ppl. i can't find a link to get a gmail account. i heard it was offering 1 GB for free , at that time, Yahoo! was offering just 2 mega bytes for free!!! even i heard that it's wonderful as you say, plus it has an intelligent anti-spamming that works better than hotmail and Yahoo!'s. please tell me how, then i can sell my hard disk, and store all data on that mail  :P .. kidding!! really i need to have one.

53104[/snapback]

You need to be invited by someone... give me your e-mail and I'll send you an invitation.. I don't now what to do with my 50 ones ;)

You need to be invited by someone...  give me your e-mail and I'll send you an invitation.. I don't now what to do with my 50 ones  :P

53126[/snapback]

thanks much! you are the best ;) and that's why 50 ones asked you to, well let them become 51 :D and i'll send you an email to yours because it's not accepted here to tell you my email. :D i'm not implying

Gmail is pretty nice...it is not as fancy text wise(you can't add color text and smilies etc) like yahoo or aol but it gets the job done it's a clean interface also. It's pretty much the best email service you can get w/o having to go through a rigoous signup process like yahoo. and the ads are very discrete.

yes, and much more fast, the pages load very fast, no much graphics and flashes, or advertisments you will see when going to check your email. and it's friendly interface is awsom and easy to use. many options in the settings page. i created my account few minutes ago, and, guys, I LOVE IT. ;)