xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cragllo

Gmail Logo - With Your Email

Ive see small Gmail logos with peoples Gmail addys in them, how do you get them?

You can, sometimes, just right-click on the the little logos and go to "Save As..." But you have to edit the image by putting your own gmail address name into the graphic and remove the previous persons. It's as easy as that... If you like, I will make you one and post it here for a while so you can save it...

Later,
J. (TS)

Sorry, Zip, I just replied cause I thought I could help out. Didn't realize that I was unwittingly posting to a message in the wrong board. I'll try to watch for that from now on...lol Later, J. (TS)

no no no its not your fault at all.. u can reply to any topic of your choice just dont make them in the wrong place :lol:thats what i was angry about :P its all good now :D

Pinned? :P what a waste...anyway just go to the link zip gave, and for anyone else just change the gmail name in it which is "cragllo" to w/e your gmail name is.

Link doesnt work anymore and I want one of these logos!

Hm damn seems the site ie either down...or gone. I'd make a costum one for you...but it would *BLEEP*. Just wait I guess....maybe its just temp down.
EDIT: eh I found another one....but its not as good, the quality of the pics are meh. But I guess its better than nothing.....http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

just put "Oompa" or w/e your gmail name is in that and it'll make it. Sorry but its the best I could find *shrug*
Edited by Triple X (see edit history)