xisto Community
Zenchi

GMAIL INVITE EXCHANGE the only thread valid

I just got my Gmail account about a month ago, so I still have plenty of invites.

- paradoxical.prophet@gmail.com or a PM

- 25 Invites Lefts

- No hooks, no hidden fees or small print.

- Abosolutely free to the first 25 applicants!

Hello! I have 50 Invites to go... All you need to do, to get one GMAIL is:

Send an email to ---> finaldesign@gmail.com

And help me out ---> If you want to say 'thanks' for an invite please goto my webpage and click once on ads :blink:

---> 50 Invites Left

---> In GMT+1 Time, between 08:00h - 16:00h, I will reply in just a few

minutes (mon. - fri.) :angry:

hey none of the link posted frokm freeminimac is working where is thegmail invite links i m looking for some links.i dont wanna waste time emailing anyone if anyone pls post link for gmail invities.i alreadyy got one but i wnna close that id down anyway.pls post some links.

I've decided to pin a topic for Google Mail invites. I've seen so many of them, I thought it would be nice to have them organized.

If you're offering invites, please put them in this format:

Email Address you can be contacted by (Optional)

Number of Invites

Thing(s) you want in return (Optional, this can include Riddle Answer, Posts on a forum, or quite simply, nothing. If left blank, it will be assumed as nothing.)

Any other information you might want (or need) to include

Also, when/if you no longer offer invites, please Edit your topic saying so.

Now, if you want to recieve an invite, please PM, or email that person only one time. Please do not spam saying "I want an invite, I want an invite!!!!111", especially as a reply, as it will be immediately deleted, and hopefully shunned upon. (And up to the person on whether or not they want to give you an invite.)

This is solely an honor system, and as such there is not a 100% guaruntee you will recieve an invite due to different circumstances. Please understand this, and do not PM any of the moderators (Except myself, or whoever else wants to partake in this) or administrators (Same thing). Also, please note no party is whatsoever responsible except the party which offers the invite to give you the invite, anyone else is not held under that responsibility unless duely stated. Thank you, and please do not abuse this, or it will be removed.

As always, normal forum rules apply.

- Thank you for your understanding. :ph34r:

Note: Administrators (Or moderators) have the right to remove or close this topic at any time they see fit. Thank you in advance once more. You may also get better results looking for a Gmail exchange. This is just something I thought of to make it easier for everyone else instead having to hunt down invites, etc. Those who post can do what terms they want (but you do not have to accept them.).

11782[/snapback]

Email Address you can be contacted by: admin@shareforum.org(my msn) shareft@gmail.com(my contact email....plz JUST contact me here and dont contact me on admin@shareforum.org as thats JUST my msn)

Number of Invites: 100

Thing(s) you want in return: your internal gratitude :blink::angry::):P

Any other information you might want (or need) to include: I am giving these away because i have like 1000(u get 50 for each account)......lol....I can only giv out 100 atm because its unfair on me to giv out 1000

regards

hey i got 100 invites in two accounts so i will separete the informationchukie1990@gmail.com50Send me an email and i will reply with an invitecarlos.chukie@gmail.com50Send me an email and i will reply with an invite

Email Address you can be contacted by: danieluchisp@gmail.com

Number of Invites: 50

Thing(s) you want in return: hmm nothing! well maybe a "thank you!"

Any other information you might want (or need) to include: hmmm o.o no nothing when i hace more invites i'll post them here!!! and i think is a good idea this exchange, because yeah ppl are literally hunting the invites!

I've got 50 invites aswell so just email me at melkonianarg @ G MAIL . C_O_M, I dont ask for anything but some reputation points would be nice...

I have gotten a lot of gmail invitations so if anyone needs / wants it, feel free to contact me by PM and I'll send you an invitation the fastest I can. I guess I have like 40 gmail invitations in one e-mail but I still have another e-mail which I don't sign in for a long time but it should be still working and must have a lot of invitations too.