xisto Community
Mario

Worst Games Ever name them here

I would have to say NARC was an awful game. Constantly going around asking if they wanted drugs. It was really annoying to hear the same thing over and over again. Rogue Ops sucked too for that matter.

Well, as a kid, I first liked it because it was an unusual subject and kind of gory, but after a while it was really boring, grafx were bad and was soon forgotten. What makes me worry now is how kids see the "heroes" of this kind of games. They are bad people, crooks, and they seem to become kind of "idols". I'm afraid of the bad influence they could have on kids. For example the GTA series. I liked it, but I was in my 20's when I played it.

Guitar Hero Van Halen is the WORST Guitar Hero out there. Most people make the pun, Van Failen. It deserves it. 1.) All the features of Guitar Hero 5 have been stripped. Since it was developed before Guitar Hero 5, it still has the old and outdated features of Guitar Hero: World Tour. It could make you barf. 2.) So there are 25 or so Van Halen songs. But who was the genius who threw in all the OTHER songs? Like Weezer? Yellowcard? They probably pulled the artists out of a hat and just slapped them on there. If you've gotten it bundled with Guitar Hero 5, great. If not, it's absolutely NOT worth the 60 dollars. This is my worst game experience.

Worst game ever? >----- Splinter Cell Double Agent ----<Yes i know this is one of the most recent games that came out but the reason why i labeled it worst game ever because THEY KILLED THE GAME!Chaos theory in my opinion is 10x better then double agent.I say this because in double agent ya you have all these neat places to hide and new ninja movies and slides you can do. But they took out everything!! like heartbeat sensor/cloak/tazer gun and etc.Also another area where they messed up was how they LIGHT up the map! In chaos theory it is pitch black, even on multiplayer its PITCH black in the dark areas. Now in the "new" double agent, everything is bright and you can see everything clearly! they should have left it pitch black like how it was in chaos theory. I mean thats why there is NIGHT vision for a reason. In double agent multilayer, yes there is some places that is pitch black im not going to lie. But comparing it to chaos theory, it totally rapes it still. Moving around the pitch black and killing people is what makes the game so unique. and taking out pitch black just kills the game period.

lol play street fighter you will just cry playing it its the worst i have ever seen i am not talking as its in 2d but because its not that niece and the moves in it are not so sophisticated as in other fighting games and i think no one will ever play fior it nor will advise anyone anyways splinter cell is not that bad as said by the one above me :)

Worst game everWorst Games Ever

Ok guys...Get in your way back machines...The worst game ever produced was most certainly and by far...ET for the Atari 2600, nothing to date has beaten the frivolous and hours sucking useless game that was E.T!

-reply by Brian

I believe superman was the worst game ever created... or aquaman for the nintendo 64. But both these games were just pure terrible. Also Gundam Seed Destiny is a terrible game, the one for PS2... not sure the sub-title of the game, but it was just not fun... at all.

Inuyasha A Feudal Fairy Tail for the PS1, when I got this game I expected it to own but...its so freaking dull and short. I still play it...sometimes but eh.

I liked it. Why? We were a fan of the Anime at the time. We also had 2 controllers which means MULTIPLAYER! Plus i had sisters... so yeah, that's why it was extremely fun... Mostly the PVP.

INTY how could you say FF7 suck well if your into low level where game play is the only thing then you need to play it again.forgot about bouncer took me about 1 1/2 to finish that game story so so graphics awesome hey its squaresoft music ok replay vaule if your looking to max and unlock characters then ok.

I want Bouncer for the PS2 but i can never go to a gamestop without them saying "nope, we told you 2 months ago we don't have it anymore, try again next week, buddy"... lols.. I really didn't like FF7 either.. I just played it for the story. Battle System was dull.

I think the worst game ever was.... Full Metal Alchemist: Duel Symphony for the DS... Not only did i manage to beat it in 2 hours (and trust me, i go through every detail of the game), it had an extremely bad gameplay and mellowed out the good scenes of the game...

I can play pretty much any game, but Prototype was probably the worst game I've ever played. Once you get past the admittedly cool gimmick of smashing, slicing, and throwing innocent people into buildings until they explode in a gory mess, the game has absolutely no redeeming quality. The most boring story I've ever seen, stupid mini-games, and awful controls. I just ran around mashing buttons and killing everything and everything, it was nearly impossible to do anything else. People shooting at you from all angles, you're practically invincible. Stupid, stupid game. It's fun for a few minutes while you enjoy the novelty of being super human and super violent, but you'd have to really like having super-hero powers to play this dull thing to completion. It's really the only game I can remember that I would describe it as "This REALLY sucks". Borrow it, mutilate a few people, and move on. I suppose it's worth a few minutes of your time to get some pent up anger out of your system.

Final Fantasy VII was not the worst game I ever played, but it might be the most overrated game I've ever played. It's made out to be a masterpiece game which changed the face of gaming and set a new standard for RPGs, but that simply isn't true. Aside from the games that followed which copied Final Fantasy VII's gameplay and story elements, (most of which were made by Square as well,) it had little influence on future RPGs in general. Most of FF7's gameplay elements were seen in earlier installments in the series; the primary *new* feature in FF7 was simply that the game was in 3D. Unfortunately, it's just another case of a perfectly average game getting far too much hype.As for the WORST game I've ever played, there was this game on the Atari 2600 I don't even remember the name of, with a grid, and a little dot you moved around on the grid, with other dots that seemed to move around the grid at random as well... I could not for the life of me figure out how to play it, and we didn't get it with instructions...Does that not count because it's an Atari game? Perhaps I'll go with Easter Bunny's Big Day, then. It's a game a friend of mine had for the PSX which primarily involves solving Jigsaw puzzles as fast as possible with a few mediocre minigames. That's the one I'll go with.

Need for Reality ( NFS ) when EA started with this underground *BLEEP*. Flatout kicked their asses and they introduce "damage" :ph34r:.. that was not real damage, no damage in cars best idea for super drivers that goes directly in to THE WALL. Best fantasy racing i think was Star Wars Racer

the worst game i've played is prince of persia (2008) . you never die in this game (for some odd reasons!) and till the end of the game you should collect points for nothing! and the ending was really bad. i wasted my time playing this game.

Which games do you think is the wrost games you ever played.Here I mine:
Taxi
Ghost Recon

Well i haven't played alot of games.. That's all i could came up with.

Taxi? Like, Crazy Taxi?
I loved that game!

The worst game I've ever played has got to be the poor quality shockwave games. I'm not sure if those count, but seriously I like most of the games I've played. Either they're just not my kind of game, or I just despise those: poor quality games!

lol play street fighter you will just cry playing it its the worst i have ever seen i am not talking as its in 2d but because its not that niece and the moves in it are not so sophisticated as in other fighting games and i think no one will ever play fior it nor will advise anyone anyways splinter cell is not that bad as said by the one above me :)

How could you say that Street Fighter is a horrible game? I love that game. It is a classic and I remember playing it with my friends all day long. I really liked those crappy graphical, 2-D, SNES games. They were so much fun to play and most of all, it was simple. A lot of games today are very sophisticated and we need some simple games as well. Take minecraft for example. It is a simple game which can be tons of fun after playing it for some while.