xisto Community
Mario

Worst Games Ever name them here

I myself believe that the worst game ever would have to be carmagaddeon you know .. the game where you drive and just run people over and blood splatters all around.. ? I dont know some ppl find that game really fun but I jus find it really boring.. played it for 5 mins and threw it in the drawer ... its still there covered in dust lol

i got a list for youwizardryFFXIGameday series footballauto modellistaal dream cast games minus exceptions

Inuyasha A Feudal Fairy Tail for the PS1, when I got this game I expected it to own but...its so freaking dull and short. I still play it...sometimes but eh.

I completely agree. I played it at a friends house and a week or two later I bought it because I found it on sale. As you say it was really, really dull and very short...In fact I finished it on the same day! another crappy game is Universal Studios Tour (or something like that) for GCN. My brother got it as a birthday gift and its basically an RPG in which you tour arround Universal Studios with some mini games. The graphics are horrible and you lose the interest after 5 minutes of playing it.

I myself believe that the worst game ever would have to be carmagaddeon you know .. the game where you drive and just run people over and blood splatters all around..  ?

Ah, you must be referring to the game on a console. I played it on the PC and it was brilliant, carmageddon 2 it was. But I played it on an N64 or something and it was shocking, the graphics were worse and the whole game was smaller. The handling of the cars was rubbish too...but i think thats cos i just dont "do" game-pad things. Don't have a console myself, go PC! :(

Well ... fer me the worst game ever wasHIDDEN AND DANGEROUSman!!!!!!!! It was sooooooooo buggy , the gameplay was soooo rubbish, sound effects like pop corn machine n such worthless controls!! Have ya ever heard of a spec ops drown as soon as he touch the water?? Oh!! and the AI was stone age one :)Man!! wat can i say!! Play the game urself n learn it!! :) i think its available for free now....

INTY how could you say FF7 suck well if your into low level where game play is the only thing then you need to play it again.forgot about bouncer took me about 1 1/2 to finish that game story so so graphics awesome hey its squaresoft music ok replay vaule if your looking to max and unlock characters then ok.

Spacequest 1 and Kings Quest 2 and Police Quest 2god at the time i thought these games were fun but really they all sucked. the rest of the games in those series were pretty funit's too bad these games have died off

Postal 2 wasn't a bad game. It had a funny story-line, great characters and concept (what there was) I mean you could pretty much go where you wanted and do what you wanted and I think every single building was accessible. It even had Gary Coleman.The only bad point to Postal 2 was the loading, I have to agree. Loading between each zone and despite my high end PC it still took ages.

my top 10 at worst games ever1.Theme park world2.Railroad Tycoon3.SimCity(all)4.Tribes(all)5.Throne of darkness6.hereos of might and magic(all)7.SoF(all)8.CS9.Leisure suits larry(YUUUUUCK all)10.Cult(all)

Enter the matrix was really *BLEEP*- It had the most potential of any game ever! If you just changed the format of the Max Payne engine a little and give it a matrix-over it would've been brilliant. Other *BLEEP* games include Cricket 99 for PC.