xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The best internet browser!

Ow yeah,I've seen that but there wasn't anything that really looked useful to me...

I like ChatZilla when I can't use XChat for IRC and FireFTP, which is an extension for firefox, is the only really decent freeware FTP program I've found.

I transferred from IE to FireFox.As for the reason, the extension and the theme might have been enhanced though the security side is the best. :lol:

So then it appears that not a lot of people are pushing Netscape as a favorite. How about a blast from the past: anyone still using neoplanet? The skinnable browser.

Fire Fox is best without any doubt ! but it is still on development , some sites have problem loading with it. but it is a rare situation.https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/?utm_source=getfirefox-com&utm_medium=referral

I still use IE because there are many softwares are compatible with it but I like FireFox. Its interface looks so cool and speed is faster than IE.

most spyware, pop-ups, and etc. specifically look for people with IE. Unless you would really love to have all that on your computer, i suggest use another browser. All of them may attract some of this, however none as much as IE. My choice by far for the best internet browser would be Mozilla Firefox. It's easy to use, doesn't attract much spyware, and is also fast, and with a little adjusting can be made even faster than originally.