xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The best internet browser!

The worst one is IE,but most of us use it because you can't see ActiveX enabled sites with any other browser  :evil:

You can get a plugin now for Firefox i think so you can view Active X

Avant Browser is the best from my point of view. It is simulation of IE but you can hide everything you can work with full screen mode. It has more options. Actractive colors nice icons which will make you to work again and again... 8)

I use Mozilla (both the original an FireFox) and I use Flashpeak Slim Browser, which has nice features like Auto Login. You can get that one at download.com. I only use MIE to make sure my site displays properly on it. LOL.

Avant is made with the IE component so its basicly IE with a wrapper.fire fox is far most the best, its safe, its fast and it even prevents spyware cookies if you tame firefox right.FIREFOX THA BEST

I will have to look into the ActiveX on FireFox! I would love to get that fixed! LOL. Does anyone know how to get Launch at Yahoo to work on firefox? Says you have to be running Netscape 7.X or higher, but FireFox and Mozilla are both just as up to date! LOL.

For a long time, I refused to check Firefox out...When I did...I was wooed....It's simply the best... It's a whole lot better than IE for me...But I also use Safari, a Mac based browser, to see how my site looks on other browsers aside from Firefox....Remember, your site may look awesome to you on YOUR browser, but to another, it looks like....nevermind...it looks BAD... :|

I think firefox is the best, but use IE aswell. One of the bad things about firefox is that some websites don't show up correctly. Hopefully this should get fixed soon.

Most, if not all browsers just have to be free, otherwise noone would use them (I can't imagine a feature which would be really worth paying money for it), especially when looking at the concurrency (IE, Firefox, Opera (despite the banners it IS free)...)  

I stick with Opera...

I was shocked, to say the least, when I realized that out of all the people who replied in this topic, only - and only - one person uses Opera. Clearly, most of you don't even know what Opera is. And exactly why would someone prefer Firefox over Opera (or any other browser for that matter), is out of my understanding. There is not even a single feature in Firefox that Opera lacks - NOT EVEN HALF A FEATURE. It has in-built pop-up blocker, it is extremely fast, supports tabbed browsing and is loaded with a lot of other great features. And to top it all, it looks so beautiful.

I tried using Firefox but I simply couldn't. I just cannot bear those ancient looks and the amount of time it takes to load pages.

Wanna check out a list of Opera features! Go to:

http://www.opera.com/help

Wanna download this excellent browser! Go to:

http://www.opera.com/computer/windows

C'mon, just test it once. You won't regret. 8)