xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The best internet browser!

Oh c'mon! You can select the option of displaying Google Ads and they have the width of just one toolbar. It does not interfere with your work and you don't even have to bother about it.Why does it matter that much!!! :?

most people use IE since most sites are designed to work on IE since most people use IE since most sites are designed t owork on IE since most people use IE since...

most people use IE since most sites are designed to work on IE since most people use IE since most sites are designed t owork on IE since most people use IE since...

Which is why I make my sites not work on IE! :D (this sometimes includes redirecting them to getfirefox.com if they are using it :P).

The Best browser is Safari. It is fast and doesn't have all the clutter in its GUI that other broswers do. I use Firefox on my other computers, and used it on my Mac until I could upgrade to Panther, and it doesn't even come close to Safari.

Oh and IE sucks. Microsoft refuses to add features to it, like tabbed browsing and a download manager, that every other browser has. And then IE Mac, which hasn't been updated for ages (actually since Safari came out) oddly enough, still has more features than the windows versio (as does MS Office).

Most businesses/companys will use IE as they will have MS Office installed and IE is also built-in to Office too. Thats why IE is #1! But I want Microsoft to pull their finger out and make a better browser!I still use IE and Firefox. Both to me are the same but ones more powerfull than the other! Think of it as one is the gecky guy in the corner of the classroom (IE) and the other is the big bully of the class (FF)! One day the big geeck will fight back!

Most, if not all browsers just have to be free, otherwise noone would use them (I can't imagine a feature which would be really worth paying money for it), especially when looking at the concurrency (IE, Firefox, Opera (despite the banners it IS free)...)

I stick with Opera...

I was shocked, to say the least, when I realized that out of all the people who replied in this topic, only - and only - one person uses Opera. Clearly, most of you don't even know what Opera is. And exactly why would someone prefer Firefox over Opera (or any other browser for that matter), is out of my understanding. There is not even a single feature in Firefox that Opera lacks - NOT EVEN HALF A FEATURE. It has in-built pop-up blocker, it is extremely fast, supports tabbed browsing and is loaded with a lot of other great features. And to top it all, it looks so beautiful.

I tried using Firefox but I simply couldn't. I just cannot bear those ancient looks and the amount of time it takes to load pages.

Wanna check out a list of Opera features! Go to:

http://www.opera.com/help

Wanna download this excellent browser! Go to:

http://www.opera.com/computer/windows

C'mon, just test it once. You won't regret. 8)

I wouldnt agree, opera has ads and isnt as fast as firefox. Firefox has a very good tool for blocking banner ads - although i'd like to see the ones on FNH, to help support :?

I think that Firefox 1.0 is te best. You can install easily a lot of modules to see the weather in your status bar, put a chat, notes, bookmarcs, translator..... :shock: Also you can download and install a lot of themes.... :P Is more secure than I.E. because it has less bugs :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I think that Firefox 1.0 is te best. You can install easily a lot of modules to see the weather in your status bar, put a chat, notes, bookmarcs, translator.....   :shock:  Also you can download and install a lot of themes....    :P  
Is more secure than I.E. because it has less bugs    
:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

its not that IE has bugs, it is just tot much attached to windows and has to many security holes and its not even security holes. IE sometimes allows websites to install spyware or even viruses. IE sux