xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The best internet browser!

mozila FIREFOX is far better than IE.it has inbuilt pop-upblockerand no BHO problem as it occuer in IE, u might have observed many sites installing toolbar on IE and homepage is also changedi havent experienced that all *BLEEP* wid firefoxwell u need updated Flash player and Java runtimes to get it running properlym loving itgo for FIREFOX right now ~~~~> https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/

thats wy Iexplorer is very unsafe... because of the activeX.I use mozilla firefox and with it i don?t have any spyware installed. i another computer i use iexplorer and it don?t open any pages,always appears the "mywebsearch" spyware and if i try open other page appears as "page cannot be displayed" i installed firefox on it and i opens almost all pages :DFirefox Rulezz

thats wy Iexplorer is very unsafe... because of the activeX.
I use mozilla firefox and with it i don´t have any spyware installed.  
i another computer i use iexplorer and it don´t open any pages,always appears the "mywebsearch" spyware and if i try open other page appears as "page cannot be displayed" i installed firefox on it and i opens almost all pages :D
Firefox Rulezz

Hmm yes, but you are cutting corners. Just because you don't see the
spyware, doesn't mean it's not there. Basically every time you go on the
internet, you'll get some unsavory cookies that can be categorised as
spyware. If you really want to avoid the effects of spyware, you should
run a spywarescan every time you end a internet session! :wink:

Hmm yes, but you are cutting corners. Just because you don't see thespyware, doesn't mean it's not there. Basically every time you go on the
internet, you'll get some unsavory cookies that can be categorised as
spyware. If you really want to avoid the effects of spyware, you should

u are right but firefox is really better
it dont get BHO's installed
well and cookies are now need for many popular sites to be browsed propoerly on your system.
so u cant avoide cookies

FIREFOX rocks man