xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The best internet browser!

FireFox all the way. I don't think i will bother isntalling IE 7 unless ppl say that it is so good then i give it a try. Else i will wait for longhorn.Remember LONG LIVE FireFox. :mrgreen:

well i only use it for 1 or 2 sites which don't seem to work with firefox. But since i got firefox i only had like 5 or 6 spyware for some months now. When with IE i was full of *BLEEP* everyday. I just wonder how Firefox 2 (if there will be 2) will look. It must be fricking good.

OPf course firefox. It works fine, better protection then explorer. But 1 thing have to be fixed, that some site's aren`'t working properly

OPf course firefox. It works fine, better protection then explorer. But 1 thing have to be fixed, that some site's aren`'t working properly

That's because those sites aren't standards compliant. You might want to drop the webmasters of those sites a line to ask them if they will make their sites standards compliant.